Chapter 27

Hoseok's POV

Hi I'm Jung Hoseok, Jimin's private investigator. Jimin's wife Chelsea whom I'm currently investigating, it made me think that I shouldn't think of. I may not know Jimin that much, I know him because of my friend who told me that he needs a private investigator. I seen him because sometimes news talk about him, but I never knew that soon I would meet him.

And there she is, Chelsea Song. I think Jimin's son is not lying cause right now, I saw them with my own eyes. I need to get closer to hear their conversation, they seemed so serious.

"Can you stop it will you?"

"How can I even stop?! Am I that dumb?! I need him Chelsea! His part of my life!"

"You don't know what's going to happen! When someone finds out! Please! Stop contacting us! We're living better without you!"

Chelsea walked away from the guy, the guy was furious. I took a quick picture of him and Chelsea, I need to know who's this guy and what is he related to Chelsea.

-

I don't wanna tell Jimin, not yet not that I don't know the guy's name and contact. I stayed up the entire day looking, until I finally found it.

Name: Chung Sung-ho
Birthday: July 19,1994
Age: 27
Address: Seoul
Occupation: Business man

I have found you Sung-ho and I would like to have a word with you. I texted Jimin that I already know the guy's info, it's a bit little now but all I need is coffee. I still need to contact this guy.

-

I went again to Jimin's company to give him the information that I have. The same guy who assisted me when I came here the first, I went inside the office

"This is what I just have for you"

I handed him the folder where all the information he needed is there, he took it out and read it.

"As I was finding other than those, he and Chelsea are a couple when you two broke up. It didn't took long they broke up and then-"

"Then suddenly Chelsea come to me and said she's pregnant with my baby" Jimin continue

"Yes and-"

"For short Byeong-su is not my son, because we don't match DNA" Jimin sighed, this is hard for him when he really treats Byeong-su his own son.

"I'm sorry Jimin"

"I known this since the beginning, I was dumb so I take it, that cause me to lose someone I truly love but now she's happy with someone else" he continue "But I don't think it was a mistake because I love Byeong-su even though his not my son and it never did, but he needs to know his real father and he needs his true family"

"I need to talk to him and ask Chelsea about this"

-

Jimin's POV

I got home late and was a bit drunk, when I opened the door, Chelsea was waiting for me the whole time and fall asleep in our sofa. I don't wanna wake her up instead I put her a blanket and went to our room. I wash my face with cold water before I went to bed, now I know the truth all I can do is wait for the right time to ask Chelsea.

-

"Good morning abeoji!" Byeong-su greeted me while he was eating his breakfast

"I thought you don't have playgroup today?"

"Ne! But I want to watch cartoons! Can you play with me abeoji? Pleaseeeee"

"Byeong-su your father needs to go to work" Chelsea

"But-"

"Arraseo arraseo I will stay" I didn't force myself but I don't have a mood to go, Chelsea shrugged her shoulders and after she ate she left. She's mad because I come home late but me I'm so frustrated.

For the entire day I distract myself by being with Byeong-su, every time I'm with him I forgot that he isn't my son and forgot about the damn DNA results. But I want what's best for him and I want to give it to him, he might be young and innocent now but in the future his still gonna know the truth, might cause a fight or something, as early as now I want to prevent it won't happen.

"Abeoji did you come home late?"

"I'm sorry, I was working late"

"Eomma was worried about you, she even slept in the sofa last night"

I know... While we were eating lunch my phone suddenly ring, I checked who just called me and it was Hoseok. I went outside to answer the phone.

Jimin: what is it?

Hoseok: he would like to meet you Jimin

-

Nervous that's how I felt right now, my hands were shaking and sweating while we were inside the elevator going to Sung-ho's office. They had a business family and now was run by him, I never heard him yet but their business was very known and has large of sales.

His assistant show us the way to the office, she knock on the door before we went in.

"Welcome Mr. Park" Sung-ho

"It's nice to finally meet you, please have a seat"

"Mr. Chung-" Hoseok

"Call me Sung-ho"

"Okay... We are here because Jimin wants to ask you questions"

"Sure I would like to answer them so what is it?"

"Do you know Chelsea Song?" I said, his expression changed when I mentioned Chelsea, so they were really a thing back then but that was after the break up.

"Yeah why did you ask?"

"She's my wife and we have a son"

He clenched his fist, is he going to punch me now? Is he that mad because he didn't get a chance to have his son? Which I understand because Chelsea is hiding Byeong-su from him.

"Your son is not your son Jimin, he's my son"

"Chelsea left me and didn't told me she was pregnant by my baby, I just found out that she was getting married by you because she was pregnant by your baby whom everyone thought, I'm not gonna lie sometimes we met up with our son secretly"

"I know, Byeong-su told me, he said that you wanted to take him away"

"I just want to be with him for a while but he only see me as a stranger not his father"

This is heartbreaking, seeing the real father and a deserving father of Byeong-su suffered like this, it's not easy and it never did.

"If there's no way I can take him, then please take care of them for me Jimin"