Chapter 35

A/N: hey there this might be a bit uncomfortable or something but you can't skip this chapter so... You're trap honey ;) ps I'm not good at it

*Past

"I'm happy without you! So stop it Jimin!" I turn my back and was about to leave his condo, he grab my arm and kissed me, this is wrong! Very wrong! I tried to push him but he locked it with a kiss that I can't break. We need to stop...

Why is he mad? His kiss already spoke that his mad, very mad. I don't want to kiss him back but I already did. Turns out I slept with Park Jimin, we didn't stop we never do. It was full of lust and desire...

He slowly undress me while distracting me with the kiss, I didn't even notice that I'm now only wearing my bra and undies. He lick his lips while looking at me, he take off his black polo and his pants. He kiss every part of my body and slowly he take of my bra, he bit my neck leaving a hickey.

"I will make you moan tonight Ji-hyun"

And yet you did Park Jimin

-

The sunlight directly hit my face, geez it's already morning? I turn to my left side and my eyes became widened when I saw Jimin sleeping beside me! I looked down and... I'm naked! I'm naked! Did we... Did we just... Oh my god... No we didn't... Oh no we don't! Heck no! But... What?!

"Stop being so paranoid, go back to sleep"

I stood up covering myself with the blanket, I looked at him and he still didn't move and was still laying in bed maybe half asleep

I stood up covering myself with the blanket, I looked at him and he still didn't move and was still laying in bed maybe half asleep. I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to change, while I was in the bathroom I still can't believe that I actually slept with Park Jimin! Why?! Why?! When I was done changing, he wasn't in the bed anymore, where did he go? I went outside the bedroom and when I went down he was already cooking breakfast.

"Good morning!" He said in a glooming mode and smile at me

"Tell me it was just a joke last night"

"Last night was a joke? Don't tell me it was a joke because we weren't drunk and we both know that, but the good thing is we enjoyed it" he winked and then took a bite of the bacon, that's the problem! We weren't drunk last night! But we just did it?! What am I doing?! I'm getting married to Jungkook!

"It was a mistake Jimin!"

"For me it's not, I'm been waiting for it to happen but I didn't expect that you enjoyed it"

"Okay stop I'm going home"

He quickly blocked the door, is he serious? I need to go home! Maybe Jungkook is worried!

"What are you doing?! Let me out of here!"

"I won't let you go out with an empty stomach, so let's eat breakfast shall we?"

I frown, fine I will eat. We take a seat and eat peacefully, I tried to avoid any contact but he keeps on staring at me.

"Can you stop looking at me? I'm eating here"

"Then eat, I'm didn't do anything wrong am I?"

"I don't want you to stare at me while I'm eating"

"If I want to stare at you, I will. I can't take my eyes off of you, since the beginning" he smile "Ever since you came to the company to work as my secretary, even though you graduated with a course still you worked for me and I'm thankful"

"Thankful for what?"

"That I finally see the one for me and that's you"

I shook my head "I don't think so Jimin"

"Well I am, Kim Ji-hyun will you marry me?"

"I'm engage Jimin you know that"

"Engage and not yet married, then marry me"

"I can't, I'm sorry"

I stood up from my seat and was about to leave yet he shouted

"You either chose me or him or I'm going to take you by myself!"

-

Jimin's POV

As always she always leaves me from behind. But man last night was unexpected, while I was cleaning the dishes the bell suddenly rang. Who could it be, I open the door and then Jungkook is standing in front of me, why is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, I guess?"

I let him inside and then we talk in the living room

"So what's up?" I ask

"We are getting married in 2 days"

"Okay so why are you telling me this?"

"I'm telling you this because I don't think Ji-hyun is the one"

"How can you even say that?" Jimin

"We aren't meant to be, because you and her are not me and her"

"I know that your not going to the wedding but if ever you changed your mind"

He then left, is he telling me that I should stop the wedding? Is that what he was trying to tell?

-

Ji-hyun's POV

Jungkook just left? Where did he even go? At least I still have the time to take a bath and change. After that Jungkook arrived, he seems stress and not okay.

"Hey babe are you okay?" I ask

"Yeah where did you go last night?"

"I went to hmm... Eomma's! Yeah eomma's I went to hers, I just missed her you know? I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that I was planning to stay at hers" I lie

"It's fine how is she doing?" Jungkook

"She's good, and excited as well"

"That's good to hear, my parents is also excited and will be here by tomorrow"

Everyone seems to be excited while me? I felt so confused whether I'm going to marry Jungkook or not, your right Jimin I still love you and will always will. But I'm getting married but I still want us to be together, grow old together and have our family but that was just a dream that we can't have.