Chapter 3

Luke's Pov

"Hey guys." I weakly smile as I climb into the back seat of Ashton's car

"Hey." they smile back.

"Mate, I know we always say this but you know we are right.... you need to move on. She wouldn't want you to be this way she wouldn't want you moping around." Calum lectured

" I know" I sighed. "But it's hard. How do I forget those two years we spent together?How?" I breathed out.

"We aren't telling you to completely forget about her Luke. We just think you should make more of an effort to be happy, you know. Try and find another girl." Mikey explained

"I'm trying mate. It's just hard.... I guess I need to stop thinking about it for a little and try and focus on other things." i huffed.

"That a boy." Ashton patted me on the back.

This was a daily conversation with the boys.
Lectures followed by encouragements then some added comfort. I never get upset or mad with them, I know they want what's best for me. I don't blame them. I want what's best for me too.

🔴🔴🔴 At diner 🔴🔴🔴

We pulled into the parking lot and all piled into the diner. We were all starving. We were all talking when our waitress came to the table. I didn't look at her once and had my face in the menu. The boys went silent and I looked up to see what had happened. They were all staring at the waitress with jaws dropped, and that's when I looked up at her.

She.....she was just, wow.

"May I take your order?" She smiled. oh god and her smile is just..... wait, el remember el.

I shook the thought of her out of my head and nudged the boys.

"Oh yea.... erm.... I-I-I will take the burger with fries and a coke." Mikey stuttered

" I.... Uh.. ahem... errrr... um I'll have the same." calum mumbled.

" Yea me too!" Ashton and I both beamed.

"Coming right up." she said staring directly at me.

"Woah." all of us said as she walked away.