Chapter 6

Luke's Pov

"Mate she's hot!" Mikey yelled.

"I know and she's just... just... wow" calum gushed.

"I don't see the big deal she's gorgeous yes, but personally im into girls that dye their hair." Ashton shrugged.

"Cool story mate. You have bad taste is what I hear." Mikey joked

"What do you think luke?" Calum winked and all the boys turned their heads to me.

"I'm not going to lie to you boys I find her.... breathe taking but, El." I huffed

"LUKE HEMMINGS!!! I'm tired of you mopping around!!!! Move on cause ur making all of us depressed. This is not what Elizabeth would have wanted.!!! We all miss her bro but please for yourself move on." Mikey screamed catching us all off guard .

Mikey then realized what he had said and regret filled his eyes.

"Mate I am so sor..." he began but I cut him off.

" No your right Mikey.... I need to move on I can't keep doing this it isn't healthy." I admitted.

A long silence filled the the table, I interrupted it and caught everyone off guard.

"I'm going to get diner girl's number." I beamed for once forgetting about El.

"What??" All the boys asked confused.

"I'm moving on boys.... im trying." I weakly smiled.

"Hey no fair I wanted her!" Calum crossed his arms making all of us laugh.

"Well your out of luck because for this special occasion luke gets whatever girl he wants." Ashton giggled.

Then all of a sudden I saw our waitress run towards the bathroom in a hurry. All of us looked at each other worried because she had looked like she was panicking. Then a loud slam echoed throughout the diner. She had collapsed . The boys and I had ran to her side.

I knelt down by her side and supported her head while Calum and Ashton ran to look for the manager.

" Dylan Jones I love you so fucking much." She lightly put her hand to my face. She sounded loopy. My breathing increased.

Jones??? That was Elizabeth's last name..... And her brothers name was, oh god. This can't be.

The girl that never came downstairs when I visited. The one I always heard singing through Elizabeth's thin walls. The girl she thought of as a sister ever since her mom took her and her brother in.

Please tell me this isn't true.