Chapter 5

Amayah's Pøv

He looked just like him. Same eyes, same height, and the same look in his eyes when I first met him. My stomach was in knots and a lump formed in my throat as tears began to form in my eyes.

I looked at him again and I saw he had a black ring hugging his bottom lip and my heart hurt. I reached up to my piercing remembering him, how we got matching piercings the day before he..... He.....

"Amayah your last table before closing time." Lillian interrupted my thoughts.
I felt a single warm tear slide down my face.
I wiped it away before she could witness it and I took a deep breath and waited on that last table.

"May I take your order?" I smiled and all the boys just stared at me. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable trying to keep the smile on my face and struggling not to look at the boy that reminded me so much of Dylan.

After a long amount of silence they finally ordered.

"Coming right up." I gushed and quickly headed to the kitchen. My breathing hitched in my throat and my vision became blurry. my anxiety kicked in. I began to panick and ran to the ladies room. Before i could open the door to the loo everything went black.

The last thing I remember was seeing Dylan's face. Well at least what I hoped was him.