Chapter 9

Calum's Pøv

"Are you ok?!?!" I asked rather worried.

She lowered her head and took a deep breath. She shook her head and patted the bed next to her. I took that as my cue to sit down.

"What i'm about to tell you, you tell no one. you can't even tell the boys." she dead panned.

"I won't. I swear to u." I promised.

"Ok I'm going to start from the beginning. My name is Amayah Jacobs and I am 16 almost 17. I live with my mother. I am clinically diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I take medication for both but I haven't been lately because I feel pathetic."

"Oh my god!" I gasped
"You don't have to keep going."

"No it's ok.... For some strange reason I'm ok with this. Its nice. Well moving on. I am depressed because the two people I was most close with in this world died in a car crash. My boyfriend and his sister." She slowly breathed out.

"I am so sorry. But I have a question for you. Why when you see luke you have anxiety attacks?"

"Because, Luke reminds me of my boyfriend and it pains me. they look so alike."

Then I began to connect things....

"What your boyfriends name Dylan?"

"Yes how did you know-"

"Is his sisters name Elizabeth?"

"Yes..."

After that I explain the whole story how Luke was El's boyfriend and gave her some fillers so she isn't lost.

I slowly got off the bed and headed out the room.

"Calum!"

"Yea?"

"Thank you. oh and this stays between us."

"No problem. Of course it stays between us.
----------------------------------------

Omg this was so short Srry guys I'll start making longer chapters soon