Chapter 04: My godfather teaches me Bull- fighting

We tore through the night along  the dark country roads. I asked Grover about my questions and he and Paddy answered them for me.
My godfather made a hard left. We swerved onto a narrow road, racing fast dark farm houses and wooded hills and " PICK YOUR OWN STRAWBERRIES "  signs on the white picket fences. After driving for a while lightning hit us and the car rolled over. Then all of us got out of the car and started walking where the pine tree was. Paddy and I had to drag Grover since he was in shock and kept muttering food over and over again. Then out of the dark a monster from the one of mythology books I read came in front of us. It was so disgusting. It made my skin crawl. It was a minotaur. When we reached to the camp borders, paddy couldn't come inside. And the minotaur suddenly disappeared my God father out of the air. He killed my godfather. Suddenly I felt anger boiling me inside and I shouted, ' Hey, you monster dung, come and get me you coward..' I shouted angrily.
I climbed the tree and jumped on him I tore up his horns and stabbed him with it. He then disappeared into dust leaving it's horns and all went black. Last thing I remember was a blond girl and a familiar looking guy and the girl was saying, ' she must be th one.she must be.'
Then the man said, ' Silence, Anabeth. She's still unconscious. Bring her inside.'