Chapter 05 : Camp half-blood

I woke up and the blond girl who I saw earlier is feeding me pudding. Then I went to sleep. After that, I talked to Grover and went to see Mr.Brunner.Then he introduced himself as Chiron and I met the God Dionysus who was known as Mister D. I then explored the camp with the blond girl, whose name was Annabeth Chase. She told me about the Greek world. She didn't have to explain to me much since I know all about it.
Then I went to the Hermes cabin where unclaimed children went till they are claimed. Then I met a boy named Luke and he introduced me to the other campers. Then Annabeth came and I went with her outside to explore more of the camp.
Then a mean-looking girl wearing an XXXL t-shirt came with some of her siblings.
She grabbed me and tried to dunk my head on the toilet. I struggled and then a toilet exploded and all of them even Annabeth was covered in water except me. I didn't even have a drop of water on me. Then the mean girl Clarrise tried to threaten to and I said,
' You want to gargle with toilet water again, Clarisse?  Close your mouth '
She then was dragged by her siblings to her cabin and Annabeth asked me to join her team to capture the flag. Then I went to eat dinner and the other campers kept looking at me muttering about toilet water and being pretty than the Aphrodite campers. It was kind of really annoying. Stolls tried to flirt with me which I ignored. They liked to prank other campers. Which kind of reminded me of my godfather. Luke was a cool guy. He explained to me about the gods and showed me how to sacrifice food for the gods. Which was kind of weird about how they liked the smell. I sacrificed my food to Hermes, Zeus, Athena, Hestia and Hades and for my dad who I don't know about. I wanted to thank the gods for letting me stay and wanted to respect the king of gods and my respect wisdom and wanted to be thankful for taking care of my soul when I die.

Then a week went and I kind of hated him more for not claiming me. The other camper can't guess who is my godly parent cause I was better than any of them. Slowly, Clarisse and I become friends. Which was a huge show to other campers. I had a lot of friends here. This place kind of felt like home to me. I loved being here. But, that doesn't mean I don't miss my grandparents. I mail them when I have time. They mail me too. The Hecate demigods adore me cause I'm the girl who lived. I also learned many advanced magic lessons with them. 

Today was the capturing flag competition and I wore my armour and went outside. Then we started and I beat most of the campers. Then Clarisse and I started to fight and I beat her and her siblings. Then l grabbed the flag and we won.  Some of my cuts disappeared when they hit the water. A hellhound suddenly appeared and it scratched my hand.
My chest was saved because of my armour. The campers then shot it like forty arrows and it felt dead. Then Annabeth told me to stand on the water. And I stepped on it and the water healed my arm as not a single scratch appeared on my arm. The campers gasped and at the hologram, on my head, it was a giant trident glowing green. Then Chiron announced, ' it is determined. '
All the campers started keeling even Chiron.
' My Father? ' I asked, completely bewildered.
' Poseidon,' said Chiron. ' Earthshaker, Stormbringer, Father of Horses. Hail, Dehlia Potter, First Daughter of the Sea God. '
Then there were fireworks in the sky. Talk about dramatic or did he heard about the stuff I said about him in my head. That's embarrassing.