5. Chapter

I woke up a bit late it was 9 a.m. but it's okay it's Saturday and I don't have any work today. When I checked all my social medias and went to take a shower and changed into my comfy shorts and t-shirt and went downstairs. Mason was already here but I guess only for few minutes because he was just making a tea.
"hey love"
"morning Mase" I said as I hugged him from behind, I wanted to rest my head on his shoulder but he's taller than me.

"need help?"
"no it's okay I can do breakfast for us" he smilad down at me when he turned around to hug me properly.
"but I want to help" I pouted
"okay you baby" he laughed

After breakfast we went to living room to play some Fifa. Of course Mason was winning, score was 5:1 and in only 3 minutes match will be over. Mason celebrated his win and I just sat at couch faking being sad and I even managed to fake few tears. Meanwhile he was celebrating he noticed you and immediately embraced you into a tight hug and rubbed your back. "comon love it's just a game" I just laughed, I couldn't hold it anymore "hey, hey what's so funny?" "I'm not sad I just wanted to see your reaction" you giggled still hidden into his chest. He didn't say nothing so I looked at him. He had a smirk on his face.
"guess who's coming?"
"who?" I asked a bit confused
"tickling monster"
"no, no, no, no, noooo"
"Yesss" and he started to tickle me. I tried to defence but it was worthless.
"Mase.... Mase please...... stop it please.... MASE"
"never" he laughted
"MASON TONY MOUNT STOP IT"
"... That's scary when you say my full name" he said when stopped tickling me
"just please stop ticking me and I won't say your full name" you warned
"okay" and we giggled

After few more games and many fights Mason had to leave me for his training session. I was a bit upset because I didn't know what to do. I went upstairs to my room and unpacked rest of my things. While I was unpacking I found my old football boots. I didn't play for football clubs like Mason or Declan. I simply bought them to play with Mase for fun when we were younger. I tried them and they still surprisingly fit me. I changed into my nike top and leggings and headed out to our backyard. I found a ball and started messing with it. I still got it woah. I was lost in my own world and payed attention to the ball, someone interrupted me by clapping and whistling. I looked up and saw Mason leaned against doorframe with big smile on his face. "uhh hi Mase I didn't notice you're back"
"I just came and didn't find you inside so I went here and watched you, you still got it"
"how long have you been watching?" you blushed a bit
"only few minutes" I just smiled
"oh btw boys are asking if you would like to join us on dinner and then in club?"
"boys?"
"yeah, Declan and some of my team mates"
"of course I would love to" I smiled
"nice so we're leaving in..." he looked at his phone "... in 2 hours, is that okay?"
"yes, it is" with that we returned inside and started to preparing ourselves. I took a shower and washed my hair, put on my favourite navy blue dress, did my make up and put on blue heels that matched to my dress and went downstairs

 I took a shower and washed my hair, put on my favourite navy blue dress, did my make up and put on blue heels that matched to my dress and went downstairs

Mason was already downstairs and was waiting for me. He was wearing black pants and white shirt, he looked soo damn hot, it's not something he wears a lot, usually he has shorts or sweatpants and simple t-shirt. When he looked at me his jaw dropped, he didn't say anything. I just looked down and blushed. "yo- you... you look.. stunning y/n" he managed to get out of his mouth. "thank you, you look really good in this" "t-taxi should be.... outside soon" "okay" I smiled at fack that I can do this to him by just dressing up a bit, I thinked about me and Mason every night and I'm sure I want to be more than friends with him but I'm still not sure how he feels about me.

When taxi arrived we went outside, ho opened door for me and helped me inside, he gave the diver address of restaurant we are going to.When we finally arrived to restaurant I saw others already waiting outside. Mase payed to driver and helped me out of the car. "Y/NNNNN" boys shouted when they saw me and run to me for a hug. We are really close thanks to Mason. "oh yeah guys nice to see you too" Mase sassed and we all laughed at him.

We went to restaurant to get seated at our table and started chatting. I sat next to Mason to have him on my right and Timo sat on my left. We ordered what we wanted and started talking again. In the middle of my conversation with Declan who sat on the opposite side of table, waiter put a drink in front of me. "excuse me sir, I didn't order that" "it's on the house for a beauty" he winked. Mason noticed it and glared at him. After dinner we stayed a bit in restaurant to finish our drinks, Mason excused himself to use bathroom.

I chatted with Timo, he told me embarrassing stories about Mason, I was laughing but suddenly I stopped, I felt presence behind me. Next to me sat someone else than Mase I looked at person and it was that waiter, he tried to put his hand on my cheek but I dodged it. "ehm excuse me but this seat is taken" I said unamused even more like annoyed to that waiter. He just chuckled "you're really cute when you're mad" "Excuse you man, leave my girl alone please" Timo glared at him, it was sweet from him that he acted like your boyfriend to protect you. The waiter left without any other word."you okay y/n?" "uhh yeah but I need some fresh air" "I'll go with you, I don't want something like that happen again" when we were outside I hugged Timo "thank you so much Timo" "oh it's nothing sweetheart" he hugged me back. "woah you're shivering a lot, here take my jacket" "thank you" and I hugged him once again.

Mason's heart broke when he saw you and Timo outside all alone hugging and smiling. He returned to his chair, Declan saw his change of mood "why that long face Mase?" "nothing.." "come on I can see you're mad or upset" he didn't say anything else, he just stared at you and Timo trough window. "ohhhh I know what's wrong" Tammy said to other "what is it?" Dec asked and Tammy just pointed a finger on Timo and me "ooohh mate I'm sure it's nothing" "They don't look like it's nothing" "Mason when you weren't here that waiter came to y/n and bothered her so Timo acted like her boyfriend to make him leave and then she needed some fresh air so he went with her so no one could hurt her or something" Declan explained. "that waiter?" Mason asked and pointed to a guy "yes, why?" "oh nothing, I'm just going to talk ho him you know" he sarcastically smiled, "hey, but it's okay now" "I don't care he bothered y/n my best friend and the girl I love with my whole heart" and with that he went staring to that waiter.

When I came back inside with Timo back to our table I saw Mason going somewhere and he was really mad, I could see that clearly on his face. When we joined other I asked where is he going, they told me he's going to talk with that waiter that bothered you. Shit this won't be good, he always protects me from everyone, hopefully he won't make a scene but I still rather will go to him to calm him down. I found out that I have this effect on him, he can be mad however he want to but he clams down everytime when I'm with him.

"excuse me sir" "yes sir, how can I help you?" "you should stop bothering customers" "what are you talking about sir?" "you exactly know why I'm talking about" "no I really don't know" Mason had his fist clenched tightly. "Mase what are you doing?" I saw his fists from our table so I rushed to him go make sure he won't do anything stupid. "just making sure this dude won't touch you anymore" "that's really sweet of you but Timo already solved it so let's finish our drinks and move to the bar" he stared at that waiter a bit more and left with me, I really have effect on him.

When you were paying for your food Mason payed it for you, you thanked him and kissed his cheek. He blushed like crazy which made you giggle. Since the club is close to restaurant you were at you decided to walk here. It was more colder than when you were leaving your house, you shivered and held your arms closer to your body, Mason was walking next to you and saw you're cold. He immediately took off his jacked and put it around you. You looked at Mase and smiled "thank you Mase but won't you be cold as well?" I didn't want him to be sick just because of me "no I'm okay love, I don't want you to freeze" he giggled "is it better, are you warm enough?" he was still worried "could be better" I laughed "but it's okay, the club in not that far away" "so you're still cold" and we both stopped when he embraced me in a warm hug. We stood there in the middle of streer not caring about anything else, our friends noticed we are missing and waited for us at entrance of club, some of them even took photos of us and talked about how cute we two look. "ohhh I hate them sometimes" Mase groaned and threw his head back. I couldn't help but laughed again.