10. Chapter

I was woken up by shower of kisses from Mason. I couldn't resist, I started giggling. His bearded chin tickled me.
"Stooopp Mase, it's tickling me"
"Good morning to you too babe" he laughed.
"Come on Dec texted me, that they want to go out for breakfast"
"Give me 10 minutes"
"Okay love"
"Wait will we tell them or not?"
"It's up to you babe"
"I think we should tell them, cuz I'm more than sure you will spill it to Dec"
"Well we are brothers"
"I understand that"

"Wooow you're finally here" Declan said to us
"Sorry, someone likes to sleep longer" Mase said to Dec and looked at me.
"Wait were you holding hands whole time?" Lauren asked us
"Come on Lauren, they even sleep in same bad and cuddle. It's normal."
"Well actually we have something to tell you" Mason told them, smiled at me and squeezed my hand reassuringly. I smiled back and nodded, signalling him to tell them.
"Y/n is my girlfriend" he said with big smile on his face.
"OHHH FINALLY YOU TWO" Declan shouted happily at us and hugged us.
"Congratulation you two" Lauren said and hugged us as well.
"Ready for breakfast lovebirds?" Dec teased us.
"Now he will be teaser" Mason whispered to me and I giggled.
"What was that?"
"Leave them Dec, oh cute young love"
"What? I'm older than you" Mason exclaimed
"Only for four days bub" I told him
"Awww she called him bub, did you heard it babe?" Lauren said to Declan.
"Uhhh this will be hard. Okay are we ready for breakfast?" Mason asked us to change topic. We all nodded.

When we returned to boat, we were full from amazing food so we decided to just chill. Me and Mason sat together on couch near pool while Dec and Lauren were laying on floating unicorn in pool. I was messing with my phone like Mase.
"Bub?"
"Yeah?"
"I want photo together please" I pouted
"Of course babe"

"Hey I look good here, can you send it to me? I want to post it on my instagram""You want to tell everyone?""I can wait if you don't want people to know""No, no it's okay

"You want to tell everyone?"
"I can wait if you don't want people to know"
"No, no it's okay. I'll post it too"
"I don't want to push you into something you don't want to babe"
"I want to bub, I want everyone to know you're mine"
"Why don't we post half and half of sentence, you know like some lyrics or something like that"
"Aww that's cute. I didn't know you have romantic side" I teased
"Excuse me miss, I'm the most romantic guy on this planet" He giggled
"Let me be judge of that" I laughed
After few minutes of searching for quote we want to use we decided on one from John Lennon.
"Love is the flower. You've got to let it grow." - John Lennon

When we post it we decided to turn off our phones and attack Dec and Ren with water guns. They were probably asleep so we could easily go away from pool for our guns. We decided to be nice and bring them guns too. We tried to be as quiet as possible. When we were close enough, we nodded at each other from sides of couch and splashed them. They got scared and fell into pool.
"WHAT THE HECK?" Declan yelled. We both were hidden behind couch trying not to burst into laughter. When Declan called for us me threw at them two guns and ran away to hide. Dec immediately grabbed gun and chased us.
"Ohhh y'all gonna be my death" Lauren said and went to dry her hair. She wasn't as much action as three of us. We fought for an hour, but then we were hungry. We decided on restaurant near boat and went out to eat.
On lunch we agreed on renting jet ski. Boys immediately were on when they got keys.
"Come on girls" they both called us to join them.
"This is gonna be my death" I laughed. I sat behind Mase and hugged him tightly.
"Don't be scared babe, I will go easy on you"