8. Chapter

I woke up with back pains. That couch is not comfy enough for sleeping over night, even more when cuddling with someone. I tried to get out of Mason's grip but he is much stronger than me. But damnnn his muscles did he always had this big biceps? I wondered. After few minutes I started to get bored so I reached for tv remote, after few tries I got it. I turned the tv on and put it more silent so it wouldn't wake him up. I found on one chanel Friends so I setled for it.

After 20 minutes I heard sounds from upstairs, that meant Tammy is awake. When he came down into the living room, he saw Mason laying on my chest, in that 20 minutes I managed to sit.
"Ooo did I miss something yesterday?" He wiggled his eyeborows at me
"like what?" I sassed
"You know, you and Mason. Are you a thing or what ?"
"No, we're not"
"But you like him don't you? Don't even try to lie to me" he glared at me but then laughted.
"Yeah, I like him" I almost wishpered
"That's good"
"oh yeah, why would it be good ? It only hurts me to be close to him like that and when he finds new girlfriend I don't exist at all"
"Well he likes you too, that's the good thing no?"
"Are you sure ? I don't think he likes me more than a friend"
"You don't even know how many times he told me he likes you or even loves you. He talks about you like everytime we see each other. I am more than sure he sees you more like a friend" he said and gave me a friendly smile.
"Thanks for telling me Tammy"
"It's nothing. I'm just waiting for the two of you to get together already"
"We will see how it's going to turn out"
" oh by the way, do you have any aspirin? My head is pounding"
"Oh yeah it's in a drawer in kitchen. I would like to bring it to you but I can't" as I looked down at Mase sleeping and holding onto me.
"It's okay I will get it. Do you need anything from kitchen?"
"No thanks"

When Tammy sat down again and started watching tv with me, Mason started to wake up. I knew he's gonna be awake soon, brcause he started tossing around, but still lied on me. I looked down at him and noticed his eyes are already open. He was looking at me.
"Morning love"
"Morning Mason"
"Good morning lovebirds"
I raised my eyeborow at him and Mase shaked his head at Tammy's comment.
"Since you're finally awake Mase, can you please let me go?"
"I'm never gonna let you go" he said dramatically
"I really need to use bathroom, but you held me too much strong to get out of your grip"
"You could have wake me up"
"I wanted you to be rested"
"That's sweet, but you're free for now" he said to me as he loosen his grip around me. I immedietly get of off couch and run to the bathroom.
"What time is it Tammy?"
"Uhhh...it's 10 a.m. Mase"
"Did you and y/n already ate ?"
"Nope, I woke up like a half a hour ago and y/n couldn't get up to eat something" Tammy laughted
"Hey I said she could have wake me up"
"I went to kitchen for some aspirin and she didn't want to bring anything so I guess it's okay man"
"Okay. I guess we're going for a brunch out, what do you think?"
"I agree"
I came back from bathroom and sat on my spot next to Mason and he again put his arms around me.

"So y/n we were thinking about going out for a brunch, do you want to go?""Yess""Okay, so we're leaving in 20 minutes is it enough?" Mason asked as looked at me and Tammy

"Yess"
"Okay, so we're leaving in 20 minutes is it enough?" Mason asked as looked at me and Tammy. We both nodded.

After 20 minutes I came to the door, boys were already here. I had my fave white turtle neck, black jeans and coat.

"This looks really good on you y/n" Mason told me and I blushed

"Stop beeing so lovely dovely you two, I'm starving" Tammy whined
"Hey I just complimented her"
"Yeah, yeah whatever"
I shaked my head on them, they can be like kids sometimes.

After a brunch we came back home and Tammy started to pack his things. He told us he's going to stay for a while with his mum because she has something with her back so he's going to help her with everything. Me and Mason started packing too. Tomorrow we're finally leaving to Dubai. "I can't wait" I squeled for myself.
"What was that?" Mason asked as he run to my room
"Nothing, I only said that I can't wait"
"Well it sounded like you got hurt or somethig"
"Awww Mase is worried about me" I pouted
"of course I'm" he wishpered, I barrely heard taht. He looked down at floor embarassed.
"Aww come here" I told him with open arms. He instantly hugged me, he has the most amazing hugs. I feel safe and secure in his arms.
"I think we should finnish packing if we want to leave tomorrow" he told me as he relased from hug.
"Yeah true, I already have packed. Only missing few thing I'm gonna use tomorrow morning"
"Wow you're fast" he gushed amazed
"I know I'm amazing" I told him and brushed my hair of shoulder. We burst into laughter.

When we calmed down he asked me if I can help him pack. I sat on his bed as he was showing me his clothes. I choosed what I liked more on him. Whatever I choosed he threw on bed or in suit case.
"You're not gonna fold it or what?"
"What I will unpack it at yacht so why bother to fold it" I shook my head at his comment and started folding his clothes.
"You heard me or not?" He laughted as he saw me when he came out of closet.
"I heard you, but won't let you wear wrinkled clothes" I protested
"Like if it matters"
"You gonna look like idiot then" I said and stopped folding.
"Wait no, You're right" he panicked a little bit
I laughted at his sudden reaction. So I started folding again.
"You know I can do it since its my clothes" he laughted
"Yeah but you have almost nothing packed so let me help you"
"Once again you're right"

When we're done with packing we put our lugagges next to the door so we won't forget anything tomorrow.

"So what now?"
"I don't know y/n/n, we still have some time before we should go to bed"
"Ummm what about take a ball out to the backyard and just pass it or something?"
"Good idea"

I ran upstairs to find a ball. Mase meanwhile made drinks and snacks and bring it outside. We played with ball for hours like kids. When we got bored we started to 'fight' and he threw me into pool. When he was laughting his ass off and came closer to pool to help me get out but instead I pulled him in with me. I had to use all my power to pull him but he wasn't expecting that since he was laughting. We splahed at each other for a while until we got cold. We changed in dry clothes. And then watched netflix before we went to bed. 'I'm so excited for our trip'