15. Chapter

After that incident with Southampton player Mase wouldn't let me go alone anywhere, especially on matches. He always made at least one of his teammates who weren't playing or friends to go with me on stands or made me stay in box but that didn't have same atmosphere.

He felt bad about not protecting me even though he couldn't since he had interview. He insisted on making it up to me so he took me to nice restaurant for dinner and then we watched movies at home. Whole night he held me in his arms or just was touching me. In restaurant he held my hand and when we were eating he tangled our legs. Walking to his car he had his arm on my hip and during car ride he had his hand on my thigh whole ride, I have to admit he looks so good when he drives just with one hand, especially when he has to turn and uses his palm to do it. He's spoiling me so much, I feel like I don't deserve him. I need to do something nice for him too.

Today he has training in afternoon so I'm gonna cook him his favourite spaghetti bolognese, run him a warm bath to relax after training and put on Paper House and set up couch in living room with more pillows and blankets and get some of his favourite snacks and drinks.

When I was starting to prepare all thing I'll need to make us dinner, I heard car pull off outside

"Hey babe I'm home" Mase called from front door, after few seconds I heard footsteps coming closer to kitchen.
"Hey love" I said and put away spatula I was holding in my hand
"Hey" he greeted me again, coming closer to me and kissing me.
"How was your training?" I asked Mase and hugged him.
"I'm tired, I feel like they tried to kill us today" he laughed and I giggled.
"Do you have any plans for tonight love?"
"No, I just want to do nothing"
"Good, I made some plans for us" I smiled
"Sorry baby, but I'm tired. I don't feel like going out" he told me with sad pout
"We're not going out."
"Please don't tell me someone is coming over"
"No, it'll be just two of us. Come on" I told him as I grabbed his hand and started walking to bathroom to show him hot water in bath for him.
"Here just have a bath and I'll start on dinner " I kissed his cheek and made my way to kitchen.
"You're the best babe" I smiled

When Mason came to kitchen after bath I served us our dinner. During dinner he told me about his training and asked me how was my day. When I cleaned table after dinner and washed dishes even tho Mase wanted to do that I didn't let him and made him sit on one of bar stools around kitchen island. After finishing dishes and few Mason's comments how short I am when I tried to put plates to cabinet I took his hand and lead him to already set up living room. When he saw that his eyes sparkled so much and he had big smile on his face.

"Wow baby this is amazing. No one ever did something like that for me"
"You deserve to be spoiled to love" I said and kissed him.
"What are we watching?" He asked when he saw Netflix turned on.
"I thought we could watch Money heist ?"
"Yess, I was right when I said you're the best" he told me sitting comfortably on couch and pulling me to sit down with him. I leaned back on the couch turning on our favourite series. Mason laid his head on my chest cuddling closer to me being small spoon. He's usually big spoon but he had rough day today, I'm okay with being big spoon, it feels nice to. After 3 episodes we decided to go to bed because we were tired and Mason have to get up in the morning for another training. Both of us did our night routines and cuddled together under covers drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.