13. Chapter

When I got out of the airport I texted Mason to make sure he knows I'm okay. He immediately texted me back, I suppose he waited for text before he went to sleep. Since in New York are only 4 hours less than in London, it won't be problem to keep the touch. But I already miss him. I took taxi from airport to the hotel I'm staying at for 3 weeks. I wanted to explore city, but I was tired from flight. I couldn't sleep during flight because of older man next to me constantly snoring even trough my headphones and baby crying on board. Worst flight ever.

When I checked in and arrived to my hotel room,I texted my agent to let her know I'm here. She texted me informations to tomorrow, where and when to be there. My view was amazing.

I turned on alarm for tomorrow morning to make sure I get to studio on time

I turned on alarm for tomorrow morning to make sure I get to studio on time. I turned on my favourite songs and started to do my night routine. I wanted to go to sleep due lack of sleep in plane and also I didn't want to be tired tomorrow. Before I went to sleep I texted Mason good night. He didn't text me back, but I wasn't surprised I'm sure he was already asleep.

Next morning I woke up, I took a shower to fresh up a bit. I blow-dried my hair and put on just a mascara, I'm sure in studio will do my make up. I got dressed in some leggings and hoodie. I took my purse and went to hotel lobby to taxi I called earlier.

When I arrived to studio I instantly got welcomed by my agent.
"Hey girl, long time no see" she greeted me
"Yeah I know" I laughed
"Come on let's go to work" she said and pushes me into studio. She lead me to make up artists to do my make up before I change into first outfit. I greeted girls who were supposed to do my make up.
"Finally someone who didn't do full face make up"one of girls said and other laughed and nodded her head to agree.
"Uh sorry it's just many girls come here with full face make up and then are mad at us when we washing it off and redoing it, because and I'm quoting one of them 'I did much better work than you'" she laughed.
"Oh well I thought you would be doing it anyway so I didn't do my make up"
"Best girl on this set" other girl said and three of us laughed.
"Oh btw I'm Carly and this is Maya" Carly introduced two of them.
"I'm y/n" I replied and since that we became friends.

The photoshoot went great. Since there were more models I had time to call with Mase. He just came home from training session when I called him. We talked about our work and how much we miss each other. Unfortunately I had to go back to work. But Mase promised he will call me later.

Next week went really good. I got to explore city a bit with Carly and Maya. Photoshoot was fun many models are really nice girls, easy to talk to. Some dats we were outside in city doing photoshoot which was more fun than inside. Even tho my days were almost same, photoshoot, food and calls with Mase. He was upset because I couldn't make it to his game with Southampton.

One night when I decided to just stay in my hotel room and watch some movie or series, I got call from my agent, that our photoshoot is going well and faster then they thought it would so I can go back to London sooner, which meant I would be able to go to Mason's game. That lifted my mood to the moon. I was about to call Mase but I stopped right before I hit the call button. I got idea of surprising him. I had to get pas card to be able to wait for him in tunel. Since Mason introduced me to his teammates some time ago before we started dating, I was friends with them. My best friend from team was Reece, we got along really well. I called him and we made plan together. Since I was returning to London same day as was the game I had to go straight from airport to Stamford Bridge. Reece told me I can leave my suitcases somewhere in their changing room or whatever room he had named. We agreed on everything and ended call. I was so excited to surprise Mase. Next few days fly by quickly and now I was waiting on airport for my flight back to London.