18. Chapter

Y/n's pov
'Why is Ren calling me?'
"Hi Ren" I tried to sound like I didn't cry a minute ago
"Hey Y/n I was wondering if you wanna hang out?"
"With who?"
"Me obviously? Are you okay?"
"Yeah yeah, um who's gonna be there?"
"Only me? Or if you want to we can take boys with us"
"No no, girl party will be better"
"Okay I'll pick you up in twenty, is it enough time for you?"
"You don't have to pick me up, it's okay"
"Why not, I have it on my way"
"I'm not at home now"
"Where are you then? Am I interrupting?"
"No you're not, can we talk about it later please?"
"Alright so tell me where you are so I can pick you up"
"I'll text you my address"
"Okay see you in a bit"
"See you"

"Hey love" Lauren embraced me in hug
"Hi Ren"
"So will you explain me why are you in hotel or I will have to guess?" She sat on my bed
"I'm sure Dec already told you"
"He said you're nowhere to be found and that you and Mase argued, that's all I know" Ren explained to me
"Oh so Mason was looking for me?"
"Yeah Dec came home yesterday at night after Mase finally fall asleep, and told me he is not handling it really well, he said he's barely eating or sleeping, he's just sitting and blindly looking at space before him, looking trough photos and videos of you two or crying "
"Oh I'm sorry for that but he shouldn't do what he did"
"What he did? Dec didn't tell me anything at all" she said putting an arm on my shoulder
"... So he threw vase to the wall behind me and went to his gaming room, and then I decided I'm not going to stay there. I thought about going to you but he would show up there in minutes so that's why I decided to go to hotel" I explained to her with tears in eyes and shaken voice.
"Aww I'm sorry about that, come here" she said and pulled me in hug, that hug I needed the most at this moment but haven't had anyone to give it to me.
"Why won't you just tell him how you feel?"
"I can't, I'm not even sure if he still wants to be with me"
"Of course he wants to, heck he's soo in love with you. He sees you like the ceo of goddesses, he has eyes only for you and no one else crosses his mind, the way he looks at you like you're the only person on this planet is amazing"

"I still think he should apologise for what he did"
"Of course he should, but he can't since you're not answering his calls and texts, he tried to go out and look for you but Dec stopped him, London is big he doesn't have chance to find you on his own, he wanted to go alone in the night, it's not safe but he doesn't care about his safety until he knows you're okay firstly"
"I... I don't know what to do" I sighed and put head in my hands
"Go back home"
"I can't, I don't even want to I'm still mad"
"Then at least let me tell him where are you staying"
"You're gonna tell him anyway"
"I won't if you don't want to but I think he should know you're okay and safe"
"Alright tell him then" I sighed
"Everything is going to be okay I promise" Ren said to me and pulled me in hug again
"I hope so"

"Just please promise me you won't shut him out completely, you two are meant to be together and I'm sure neither one of you wants to throw these 3 years together (Hehe little time skip) and many years of friendship away "
"Yeah you're right"
"Okay I'll be heading home now, but call me anytime you want alright?"
"Okay, thank you for supporting me"
"No worries girl, that's what friends are for"
"Drive safe"
"Will do, bye"