19. Chapter

When Lauren arrived at her and Declan's home, she was welcomed with Mason on their couch crying his eyes out. It broke her heart seeing him like this.
"Hey love" Declan welcomed his girlfriend, Mason wouldn't even notice her if Declan wouldn't speak. When Mason looked up at her, he jumped of off the couch and run to her with hopes.
"Do you know where she is"
"Yeah yeah, calm down and sit"
"She's still mad at you"
"I understand if she doesn't want to see me ever again" Mase sighed

"Hush, let me speak. She's letting me to tell you where she's staying"
"Where is she? Tell me please" he insisted
"She's at hotel, I have her address, I'll give it to you but she's still upset with you"
"I'll make it up to her however she wants me to"
"I don't think she's gonna tell you what she wants, you will have to find it out on your own"
"She didn't tell you?"
"All she said she wants you to apologise, but by this situation you're gonna have to do something bigger than some flowers"
"Yeah I know that, thank you both so much, I'm gonna head home to make a plan for getting my girl back"
"Good luck bro, if you need help with anything just ring me okay?"
"Okay, thank you so much"

Mason's pov
'I need to do something big for her.'
After hours and hours of thinking, preparing and ordering, I finally finished my plan. All I need to do is to set everything and go to y/n and win her back. 'I'm gonna sleep now and tomorrow I'll prepare everything'

' I hope she's gonna forgive me'

Y/n's pov
I heard knock on my doors
"Mason? I said coldly, I was kinda happy to see him but also I was still mad
"Love please hear me out" he begged
"Come in.You have five minutes" I said more mad because I still am mad at him and I need to show him
"First of all this is for you"

"You didn't have to""Of course I had to and I wanted to too, you deserve only the best out of the best, I know I was shitty boyfriend and I'm willing to change

"Of course I had to and I wanted to too, you deserve only the best out of the best, I know I was shitty boyfriend and I'm willing to change. You're the love of my life and I don't want to lose you, you're the light in my life, you're my sunshine during storm, you support me during my worst and live best moments with me, you are my everything love. I can't imagine life without you, only thing I feel when we are apart is sadness and emptiness. I'm nothing without you. I'm really sorry for what I did, I know I shouldn't have acted like that and rather talk about how I feel. I was the biggest idiot towards you and I'm never gonna forget myself what I did to you, knowing about your past and worries. That's all I wanted to say to you my love, I hope one day you're gonna forgive me"
"I..."