My 7 mafia daddies (bts ff)

You was working in cafe just like usuals. Suddenly your boss show up in front of you.
Y/n: Yes!boss
Boss: you may go now it's too late now.
Y/n: Okay !! Boss,I will take my leave now.
He just nodded in response.

It was midnight and you was walking down the dark alley alone .But suddenly you heard groans coming from a dark parking space.
You get curious and went inside it and saw a men with dark hair .you cannot see his face coz you was standing. You bent down to his level and touch his forehead .It was cold as ice.
Y/n: (in mind) Oh my god! He's cold as ice. What should I do ? I cannot leave him alone like that?
Slowly the man opened his eyes widened.
Y/n: sir are you okay!! you are so cold ...should i call an ambulance.
??: Nah!! Thankyou..no need.

??-: (in mind) have to admit that she is damn georgeous 🤤🤤.

Y/n waved his hand in front of him and said
Y/n : back to earth,sir.
??- : Uhh ohh Yeah.(he said embarrassed)

Y/n:sir if your okay you can go home with me!! I can't leave you alone like that.
(He was in a bad condition so he fainted there.)
Y/n : sir ?sir?sir?
She slowly saw him fainted and took his hand and put it on her shoulder and started walking towards her house.

After a long time you reached your house and placed him on bed then covered him with a blanket , turn on the heater and went to sleep .

(Time skip to morning)
??? pov
I woke up with a strong headache and find myself in a different room .Then suddenly yesterday's incident showed up in my head. And after roaming around I find her sleeping on the other bedroom.I slowly made my way towards her.
???- (in mind) : How can someone look so beautiful even while sleeping .
I made my way towards her and sat beside her.
(End of ???'s Pov)

Y/n POV
I slowly opened my eyes and saw a handsome face in front of me but then reality hit me hard that he is a stranger. Y/n suddenly get off the bed and said sorry sir.
??- No need to get frightened .By the way my name is Taehyung but you can call me V.
Y/n: okay!!...Tae..hyung .
Taehyung: What's your name , though??
Y/n : uhh ..umm it's Y/n .
Taehyung : oh.. nice name. I will get going now or else my friends will get worried.
Y/n: Okay.. No Problem .. Taehyung sir.

After the conversations Taehyung left her house and you went to shower .
"Time skips" after shower this is what you wore ~

And you went to work .

(One the other hand)

Taehyung went home sat on his sofa and called one of his man .
(If you are curious so yes Taehyung is a mafia with his 6 brothers on the equal positions. As he went inside the house 6 others show up and sat beside him and some in front of him.

(On the other hand)
Y/n pov
I don't know why but I kept thinking about the man named Taehyung .he was handsome as hell . But what was he doing there in the dark alley in the middle of the night🤨.Anyways,it isn't my business .I should focus on my work more than mens😅.

As she was bluffing in her mind a customer show up in front of her in a hoodie and mask .

(You said while bowing)
Man- no need for apologies and by the way my name is Jungkook .
Y/n: Okay sir Thankyou.
Jungkook: (I raised my eyebrow 🤨 seeing her saying me sir again.)
Y/n: uh ..ahh..I mean.... jungkook.

Jungkook pov

(I giggles on her behaviour and have to admit that she is so cute and honest and without makeup how can someone look so beautiful . I think I fall for her but wait noo)

As i snapped back to reality i saw y/n making another hot chocolate .

(End of Jungkook's Pov)

She made her another hot chocolate and gave it to him after that he left the cafe.

After that both of them become good friends and he started visiting her cafe everyday.

As it was Sunday and Y/n has nothing to do so she went to a library nearby. As she was taking out a comic name "true beauty' it was on the top rack of the shelf so she took a stool ,standed on her toes and raised her hand high .As she was stretching herself upwards the stool Shaken up and she lose her balance and she closed her eyes . But suddenly Someone catch her up but she moved a bit that made they both fell on each other.
Y/n opened her eyes and saw his face in front and quickly understand the whole situation as she stand up quickly and bowed to him and left.

Btw man pov
When she fell on me ,why does my heart started beating so fast .idk why?? She gave me a strange feeling in my chest.

Y/n pov:
Idk why I am so clumsy these days . He might be thinking I did it on purpose...Ashhhh. ~ i said to myself.

Author-
"It is my first time writing a ff or like any story. Sorry if it didn't met your expectations. I am new to story writing and tbh I just write it for fun. Ik it isn't good but I'll try my best"