Chapter 8

He buyed so many many dresses as you pulled his shirt a little bit and said~
Y/n: that's enough for me.. let's pay for it and go home!....we can't take it home as we walked up through the way..
Jimin: don't worry! i will call one of my man to drove us home..
you both payed for the dress and went out of the mall got into the car ...you both chatted too much that you don't even realised that you reached home~
Y/n: ahh.... let's go inside..
Jimin: ha...yeahh..
As you both went to your own room. You opened up the dresses and thought about trying it~
So you went outside and shouted~
Y/n: ahhh... help me...
As they all 7 came and saw you standing with a innocent face
Hope: what happened? Why r u shouting?
Others: exactly...
Y/n: actually I am going to try some dresses so in short u all r gonna watch me in my new clothes.
They all chuckled..
Yoongi: u r so childish..
Jin: yes hahaha 😂
Y/n: so you agreed..
They all: ofcource...
As you tried dresses , you went to your room again and again changing clothes as they all enjoyed it so much.

As you finished it

As you finished it ... and said~
Y/n: how's it 😊.
Nj: you looked so georgeous
Yoongi: You r do beautiful y/n
Jin: You nailed it y/n
Tae: it's massive😍
Jimin: lovely, lovely lovely 😍
Jk: party party yeah.😍
Hope: I love doggy style...DoGgY StYle...
As they all widened their eyes in shock...
Y/n: what?!!
Hope; ohh...I was talking about song(fake smile).
Y/n: ohh...
As they all sighed in relief.
Jin: it's too late we should sleep now✌️.
They all agreed and went to their room so does you. You organised the dresses jimin gave you and went to sleep.

Meanwhile ...
??: I am gonna win it.
?? Shut up.... loser.
??: You all gonna die ,baby..
?? Hahahah...
??: I don't think so, I am gonna win this mission. And kill her at all costs.
??: We will see it, anyways we have finish our target but I am so curious about the ending.
?? : So does I
?? Same!!
?? Me too...
______
Next day
You woke up and went to bathroom directly you washed up . This is what you wore~

 This is what you wore~

Your makeup~

You went downstairs and saw all of them sitting in the living room with scary faces as they noticed you they covered it up and gave a fake smile ,you felt it a little awkward so you went to kitchen to ease it up

Y/n: they still didn't tell me about their job. I think they might be hiding something from me plus I lost my virginity to jk then I had sex with Jin , it's getting a little bit more complicated I think I should do something and even jk or Jin didn't utter a word after that . I agree that I fell in love with them at the first sight but I wonder what if they all just wanna fuck me and nothing else? What should I do now. Let's talk to all this to lisa! Yes!! Lisa,she is a best adviser. Woah!
As you took your phone from your pocket and dialed her number and went upstairs so that no one can hear you , after some rings she picked it up~
[On call]
Lisa: yo y/n long time no see! I thought you forgot me.
Y/n: don't talk like an old aunt... let's meet up today! What do you think?
Lisa: okay! But where?
Y/n: at your house! Is it okay?
Lisa; okay, no problem at all. See ya
Y/n: see ya.
You hanged the call and make your way downstairs and they all were standing on their places now.
Taehyung: y/n we have to go for something urgent,see ya
Jk: hmm..take care
Y/n: I am also going at my friends house.
Yoongi: oh okay!
Hoseak: go safely...b-bye
Y/n: b-byee
As they all left and you sighed and you also went to lisa's house.
At her house
Lisa: yo y/niee where were you these days ,I was missing you so much.
Y/n: I was at my friends house.
Lisa: oh! Boy or girl?
Y/n: boy
Lisa: so what make you come here y/n dude
Y/n: I have a issue that I wanna share with you .
Lisa: go on...I will help you if I can.
You told her the whole freaking story that happened in these days.
Lisa: woah! Let's do one thing.
Y/n: what what,tell me!
Lisa: when they will go outside the next time go to their room or the room that you might feel suspicious and dig their stuff cuz we can't risk your life like that plus why did you lose your virginity idiot!
Y/n: I just felt like that and I even like all of them.
Lisa: that's your problem,you fell for someone really easily.
Y/n: yah! That's how I am , don't scold me for that .
Lisa: hahaha....
Y/n: it's getting late I think I should leave now.
Lisa: okay! See you soon and don't forget to take pictures of the things .
Y/n: k.. I will remember it now. See ya
You left from there and reached the house . You went inside changed your clothes and saw that no one is home yet.
Y/n: but i shouldn't do it now, I might get caught cuz they can be here anytime and I can't say it if I am sure or not cuz They look so innocent by their looks and might be wrong accusing them.
As you sat on the sofa and turned on the T.V. thinking and searched for some good Kdramas and you got one, you went to kitchen to get some popcorns and sat there waiting for them suddenly some people busted in your house with guns in their hand and a woman in the between commanding them.
Woman; catch her ! Don't let her run.
As you started fighting with them but somebody came from behind and put a cloth Infront of your mouth causing you to faint. They last word you said was Fuckk...
___________