Chapter 2

Y/n pov
As i went out of the library ,i saw a familiar figure .as he walked towards me.

As he walked closer i realised he is Taehyung , the man that i met in that alley.

Taehyung pov-
I was walking on the streets while I suddenly saw a girl, she kinda gave vibes like y/n. Wait..she is y/n. Oh wait Stop thinking about her taehyung.
Idk why but i have strong feelings towards her since That day but i can't tell her so frequently coz she might think i am a fool😒.

Y/n : oh ...Hi taehyung
Tae: hi ..y/n..How are you?how have you been doing lately? Let's hangout
Y/n : i am good and sure, let's hangout ..when ,though??
Tae: what about Today?? (He said excitedly)
Y/n: sure💜😊.

As they both went to an amusement park and went on so many rides and eat ice creams and much more.

They both spended a great time together but y/n kept on getting a feeling that someone is watching them.
As Y/n turned around she saw Jungkook her good friend .

Jungkook pov
I was walking around when i saw y/n with a man but when i walked closer I realised that he is Taehyung my brother??...what the actual fuck? Is she in a relationship with him?? ...Are they just friends??

I came back to present time and said

Jungkook: hi ..Y/n
Y/n : Oh hi kookie

(Meanwhile taehyung pov): i turned around to saw the man's face ...He was. Jk!!!...what...what is happening here?? Ughhhh.

Taehyung: oh y/n is he your boyfriend
Y/n: nah!!my good friend.
Taehyung sighed in relief 😅.
Jungkook : can i Join you Brother??
Y/n: brother??
Jungkook: yeah...we are brothers.
Taehyung: umm..Yeah ...
Y/n: oh...sure you can Join.😊.

As y/n smiled widely towards jungkook .. Taehyung was really jealous Af.

Taehyung took your hand and said:
Tae: let's go

Meanwhile jk also took your hand from the other side.
Jk: yeah.. let's go🌝.

The three of them spended a great time together but somehow they both were jealous of each other.💜.

(Next day)

Y/n went to work on cafe as always as it's her part time job and she is taking her private colleges too on the other hand. She only went to college for her examinations. Her exams are tomorrow as she prepared well for her exams so she don't have to worry about it.
She just sighed .

As she was cleaning the tables someone suddenly show up in front of her it was her best friend lisa...She shouted that make you stumble.
Lisa: boooo
Y/n : are you mad or what??
Lisa: sorry sorry!! Don't shout on me! Let's go to the mall today?? There's a special sale on tops!
Y/n: really!? Sure!!you said excitedly.

After that lisa left and you finished your job and went home.

(Next day)

You woke up early in the morning did your morning routine and this is what you wore~

You went to lisa's house to pick her up. As you were walking you bump into someone that make you fall on your knees.

Y/n: yah!! You blind man.
??: I am not blind you are the one who bump into me first . And my name is Jin ..i am worldwide handsome not blind man!!!..."he said almost shouting".
Y/n: "whatever" you said rolling your eyes passing towards him completely ignoring his presence.
and then you made your steps towards lisa's house.

Y/n press the door bell and went inside and she's her bff house so she can go there anytime...as she walked towards lisa's room she saw her in her towel with two dresses and then she saw you standing there and said~

Lisa: thank god!!you came on time ..now tell me which dress should i wear green or red??
Y/n : red
Lisa: okay!! Now get out

Y/n went out of her room  and sat on the couch of the living room.
As lisa came wearing a hot red dress~

Y/n: hot af
Lisa: same for you

As they went to mall and as lisa went to check out some shoes  ..you went to see tops and you put your hand on one purple top and a man too grab it from the other side.
Y/n : leave it! I took it first.
Man: nah!! I took it first...and it's my sister's bd so i am gonna gift her this one only.
Y/n: i don't give a damn a about your sister and leave it..i said.
As the top ripped from middle you left your hands from it.
Y/n :noooooooo....
Man: stupid woman
As he said and left.

Y/n: asshole.
She shouted enough to made him hear but he ignored it.

And lisa came towards y/n and said
Lisa: why r u shouting??
Y/n; nothing .. let's go.. it's late now😊.
Lisa: okay 💜.

As they both left the mall .
__________________________

Man pov
I get inside the house thinking about that stupid woman and i bought a phone for my sister's birthday so i don't have to worry about it.
But that stupid woman is gonna regret messing up with me the dangerous mafia of Seoul "Min yoongi"!!!!!!

End of yoongi 's pov.
______________
As y/n went home did her beauty routine and changed into comfy clothes and went to sleep.