CHEATER?

You was so happy it has been 6 months since you got married.
Your pov.
You get ready and went to visit them in their office to gave their lunch. As soon as you bumped on the main door and opened it with a smile your jaw dropped after seeing the scene Infront of your eyes. 7 sluts were sitting on their laps of each one.

The tiffin boxes in your hand dropped and tears started flowing down your eyes as they noticed your presence their you ran from their with teary eyes.

The started running behind you.
Y/n..
Y/n baby...
Baby listen to meeee...
Baby stopppp...please don't leave me.........

You ran from their got a taxi and went to your other bestie Jisoo. The lost contacts as you threw the ring away in which they have a device to detect your location.

You got in her house and shut the door close. Jisoo got started by the sudden movements but calmed down after seeing you. She was your college bestie. She immediately hugged you and make you sit down and you told her everything while sobbing loudly.
Jisoo: so what's your plans now?
Y/n: what do you mean?
Jisoo: I mean you should have take revenge to someone who did something like this to you.
Y/n: ...........
Jisoo: look I am not forcing you but still that's how it works. You have to make them realize Their mistake.
Y/n: hmm..but how?
Jisoo: make a career of yours. Like actresses or models. One of my cousin's dad runs an entertainment I think you should give it a chance.
Y/n: if you say so.
----------------
7 days after.
You passed the interview and training just 3 days and you know dancing very well too.

Now you was thinking bout' doing a debut.

On the other hand..
BTS was searching everywhere for you and crying and regretting doing so. They were mafias so it was so easy for them to sleep with a slut daily without any feels or emotions. They kicked them out after Their satisfaction. Thats how it works.

If they ever had feelings for anyone it was only you. You was their first priority not being compared to any whore.

You make your first debut in English . You became an idol. The first song of yours was Levitating. It became a big hit making your name famous in tongue of every person. BTS also got to know bout yours as you got so famous. Your first him became international and you became a renowned artist just by a
song.
_________
Trailee fo next episode.
"I hate loving you, I trusted you with my all heart but what you did was unbelievable . Everything of yours was fake including your love towards me." You said making all of them furious in anger. They pushed you to the bed while tying you with the nearest robe the found. And stripped down every single piece of clothing of yours.
"Sometimes my kitty speaks too much huh?"