Chapter 9

You woke up with an strong headache and saw yourself tied up with robes over your wrists and ankles ,it was a dark room with a disgusting blood smell everywhere you looked around adjusting your eyes in darkness as you saw a figure it was a woman's one. You shivered but didn't shoved it up at all.
Y/n: so what do you want from me?(cold)
Woman: you.
Y/n: then see this!.

Meanwhile bts pov
We got home thinking about how to keep y/n safe and sound but when we reached home we didn't saw anybody there we looked in her room,bathroom ,playing room, kitchen ,movie room even in the store room and the things are broken of the living room looking like someone fought here.
They all shouted: y/nieee.
As they ran outside in their car knowing where to go. They fastened their speed after some minutes they halt the car and ran in a tower .
Yoongi: you go from there and you two from there. There might be guards everywhere and I think we have to put an end to this,she should have known whom she messed up with.
They all nodded and did as said.
They started walking upwards step by step killing the guards silently making no noise at all as they don't wanna Caution their enemy. After killing all the guards the are now on the top with a hall like pitch black surrounding area. They looked around and saw you at the end there and HER!.
Tae and nj make his way from back ,yoongi and jk from front and other looking around cuz they were sure she ain't no alone here as she won't risk her life at all you were faint.
Yoongi shot her from behind and her body fell on they ground within a second.
Some guards showed up from behind as expected as hoseak,jin ,jimin were waiting for that as they all three attacked them and Jk, Tae helped him and Yoongi picked you up and took you from there for your safely. After  some minutes the fight were finished and they all went down sat on the car where you and Yoongi were and drove from there.
Hoseak: I think it's time to confess .
They all: hell Yeah..
______