Chapter 3

Next day you woke up and you don't have to go to work cause you took a leave by lie that you are sick so that you can walk around ... you did your morning routine and went out of the house.

As you decided to go to library...and you saw the man you bumped into that day in this library...he was looking so sad and depressed.

As you walked towards him and took a seat beside him. After a long time you decided to speak~
Y/n: hi
Man: hi
Y/n: what's your name?
Man: kim namjoon but you can call me namjoon
Y/n: oh..hi namjoon! Nice to meet you!..MY NAME IS Y/N.
NAMJOON: sweet name.
Y/n: you look depressed whenever i saw you? What happened you can see me as your friend😊.
Namjoon: nothing 😞.
Y/n: umm...you can share it..it will make you feel better 😊.
Namjoon: actually i miss my mum. She left me when i was 16 yrs old.
Y/n: (you slowly caressed his back to make him feel better .)..so sorry to hear that.
Namjoon: can we be friends?😊(he said excitedly)
Y/n: sure... i will love to.😳.
Namjoon; i see..do you like to read books.
Y/n : yeah..stories but not syllabus books🤭..😂.
Namjoon:hahaha 😂😂
Y/n: which book you are reading btw 👀.
Namjoon: oh... it's "love and hate"
Y/n:ohh.. let's read together.. I haven't readed it yet!!
Namjoon:okay😊
As you went closer to him and you both started reading the books.
(3 hours passed as you readed the whole book with him)
_____________
Skip 3 hrs

Namjoon:oh.. what is the time
You looked at the time on your phone

Y/n:omg!! It has been three hours we are reading... I have to go and eat something.. now
Namjoon: okay😊!! see you soon!
(As you left from there after waving hands)

______
namjoon:seems like she is so nice to everyone..she make my pain go away in seconds.
(He said to himself)
_____
Y/n pov..
As you were walking you saw a restaurant you went inside and saw a handsome man on 1 table you ignored him as U sat on the other table next to him.
As he saw you he smirked but you ignored him🙄.
Y/n ( thoughts): idiot.
Then the waiter came and took your orders.you started eating your food as the man suddenly shouted that make you flinch on your spot.
Man: WAITER!! WAITER
as the waiter came running there .
Waiter: yes sir? How may i help you.
Man: I TOLD YOU NOT TO ADD SUGAR IN MY COFFEE ARE YOU DEAF..HUH..I AM TALKING TO YOU ?? He said as he grabbed the waiter's neck.
Y/n: wait!!why r u shouting??it isn't a big thing!! Leave his neck ! I said leave his neck!!
As the man leaved his neck and walked towards you.
Man: is he your boyfriend or what??why are you so interested in his business??
You:he isn't..but what you are doing is wrong..waiter can you please make him another coffee without sugar.
Waiter: okay miss..(he bowed and left)
You to the Man: we should talk sweetly to others not rude you said as you pinched his cheeks and left..
Man:btw.. atleast tell me your name.!!
Y/n : what about your's??
Man:hoseak.
Y/n:sweet name ..
As you left his table and went to your's .
After finishing lunch you left the restaurant.
_____________________
Hoseak pov: she's beautiful 😘😘😘.
...end of his pov..

____
As you was walking back to your house it was 7:30 pm. There were so traffic on the main road so you decided to walk from the alleys as you were walking you saw a man being injured as blood were dripping wet from his arms.