Chapter 7

You went outside towards with tae.
As tae spotted someone's presence in living room he glimpse at the direction as he saw you he smiled and said~
Tae- you look georgeous.
Y/n: thankyou 😊💜. let's go..
Tae:yeah.
As you both left from the house. You both decided to walk cuz using a vehicle isn't much good for health and its fun to at the same time spending time with each other. As you saw an ice cream shop you tapped on his shoulder multiple times and indicating towards the ice cream parlour with the other hand. He noticed it and smiled while looking at you.
Tae: u r so cute y/n.(boxy smile)
Y/n: I know it... let's go now. As you trailed him in the shop.
As you got inside but your hands on the counter and started drooling over the ice creams and he chuckled seeing your childish behaviour.
Y/n: I want this .And you? (As you patted his arm a little while still eyes on the ice creams)
Tae: this please. As he payed and you both walked up to a seat. This is what you got~

then you both finished it while laughing,messing around and joking with each other and went out of the shop

Y/n: what should we do next?
Tae: funfair?
Y/n: no... it's boring plus there are so much crowd and I feel suffocated there.
Tae: then?
As you glanced at the surrounding and saw a tattoo parlor. As you showed your index finger and made taehyung look at the direction.
Y/n: let's try it once..pwease
Tae: okay okay... let's go.
As you both went inside and greeted by a man looks like he is the owner.
Man: what can I do for you sir,mam.
Y/n: we want a tattoo.
Man: Great! We have a couple discount offer going on rn, I think you should give it a try.
Y/n: no..no..we-aren-(suddenly interrupted by tae)
Tae: why not.
As you both chooses the design and it finishes after a long hour.
And went home it was 7:58pm and you saw all of them with anger written all over their face. They looked at the direction where you both were standing and said~
Nj: wah!! Where u were?
Yoongi: hmm ..?
As the other were glaring.
Tae: outside..why? i can go outside anytime,anywhere, with anyone...okay! don't teach me..as he stormed his way to his room and you made your steps to your's.
As you changed into comfy clothes and jumped on the bed suddenly you heard a knock on the door.
Y/n: come in!
As nj with a bright smile came inside the room with a book in his hand.
Y/n: ahh...namjoon,what make you come here(smile)
Nj: nothing ...I just thought to meet you as you wasn't here from the whole day, I missed you a little.
Y/n: awww...
Nj: anyways, you wanna read a book?
Y/n: why not!
As he showed you the book he bought with him " my little obsession" and you both started reading it and the time went by.
As you drifted to sleep in his arms. As he layed you on the bed and you have holded his hand a little tighter not letting it go so he decided to lay beside you, your head on his chest while his hands playing with your hair .
______Time skip (in morning)
You woke up and felt two armed snaked around your waist as you turned around to saw the face clearly and saw Namjoon's face. As you squealed a little bit that make him woke .
Namjoon~ yah! Let me sleep (whining)
Y/n: I wanna go to restroom.
Namjoon: hmm...go(chuckle)
As you went to the restroom and came outside. You looked towards the door and decided to go to living room. As you walked through the walkway and suddenly the light went off ,you kept on walking as you felt a hand on your shoulder then hot breaths in your ear then~
??: Booooo!!
you jumped in fear and the man started laughing ..you felt that you have heard this before as you recognized the voice.
Y/n: yah....jimin...Fuck youuu!!
Jimin: hahha...you are really idiot!hahahahhah...
As you turned on the lights.
Jimin: well let's go  inside my room.
As he pulled you there and you said~
Y/n: why did you bring me here?(normal)
Jimin: here take this.
He handed you a dress.
Jimin: let's go out today..what you think? Like you have spended time with tae yesterday so it's my turn basically as I am the third youngest here~
Y/n: okay okay... don't make excuses😅... Then I will go and shower ...
Jimin: okay! (Smile)
As you left from there, entered his the bathroom cuz there's namjoon in your room , locked the door then you took off your clothes on by one,turn on the shower...the water were running down your body making you more beautiful,you finished showering and wore the clothes jimin gave you.  You exited the bathroom and entered his room seeing him sitting on the bed looking fucking georgeous as he spotted you then smiled and said~
Jimin: shall we go now?(smile)
Y/n: sure.
As you saw his clothes it was a matching pair as same as yours.
Y/n: woah! Matching matching.
Jimin: haha... yeah..
This is how you both look~

And you passed the living room going to the main gate~Jimin~ car or should we walk up?Y/n: walking through their

Jimin~ car or should we walk up?
Y/n: walking through their..cuz walking is fun for me(smile)
Jimin: haha..same😊.
As you both exited the mansion walking down the streets passing so many shops as he said~ let's go to mall
Y/n :why not(smile)
He went to So many  man shops first then he dragged to to womans one...he buyed so many as you just chuckled at his childish behaviour.