Foreword

(Sobs)

I've missed you guys like fùck!

Omg. I can't believe I'm starting it now. The grand ending to everything we've been through and through all the shit we pulled through (that's a lot of throughs). I'm going to go through a lot of grieving processes for this last installment and I can't believe that I am going to end it soon. Well, since it is the last book, I assure you, I will lengthen everything and add not so relevant chapters (okay! I am totally stalling!).

Like the last forewords, I would like to remind you guys that this novel contains explicit content. I have warned you beforehand in the description thus it should be rated R and some parts may be subjected to be private. it is no longer my fault if you are offended in some way. Still, I do believe that maturity isn't in the chronological age, rather it is in the mind. If you think you could handle it, then go ahead and read. But if you think you'd be offended then don't.

Right! This is a copy right book. Do not copy in any form; it is punishable by law. Please consider the fact that it is made by me and the effort I have made just to write it. I will respect you if you respect me. All characters and stuff is made by me, if anything matches it is purely coincidental. :)

Lastly, updates are every Fridays or Saturdays. If I am skipping an update week, I tend to say ahead of time. :) Also, this is UNEDITED. Do not say I suck at spelling and grammar because I WORD VOMIT everything (as Veronica Roth coined). This means I type and don't look back until it is finished. P.s. Hate proof reading. Hope you understand. ;)a

So! With the contract signed and done with, let's proceed!

Open the curtains and let the show begin!