ADVERTISMENT!

Okay, you could ignore this one.

Buuuut! I just want to advertise! You see, I have this....erm, new book. If you are interested, maybe you could click on it? Yeah? No? Okay. If you aren't interested, then please ignore this advertisement. At least give me a tiny space for this small advertisement, okay?

For the blurb, here:

**********************

Amanda Hartfield is the one. She is living the high life: now the highest paid journalist and the girlfriend of the newly found super hero of America, King.

She couldn't ask for a better life.

However, every superhero have their own nemesis. Their own threat. And that threat took her from the high life she is living. Stripped from the pedestal, Amanda was taken against her will and was forced to be leverage by the most devious and evil villain in the country.

She was expecting death. However, she found truth.

In a world of fairy tales and romance, there is always a happy ending. In hard bound books, stories of love and hope the prince gets the princess. The hero gets the woman.

But behind every act is a story not about happy ending and beautiful castles but haunting pasts and deceitful lies. Behind every story,

Is a story of a villain.

**********************

This is actually under EXPLICIT CONTENT. Meaning, you pervies have another jet packed adventure with me to pervie land full of hot men. :) ;) also, if you want to explore the world of Villains (in which I will fully depict depending on their conditions **ahem, ahem, I actually make my own study on serial killers so I know what to put**) if you have nothing to do, maybe you could add my book in your library? I'm not forcing you, though, I understand that you have your own preferences in books so...yeah....

Anyway! Any questions?

Oh, I'd be someone would ask: 'what happened to your plan with Colton and Cally?! For the spin off? Have you gone all Alzheimer's on us again?!'

Umm, as much as I would want to use that excuse, no, I haven't. Haven't in a way that I haven't written anything on it. Because 1) I have no idea where it goes (3% idea unlike the others with 10%), 2) I want somethings new. I don't want to hold on to it for the series for long because it will drag on, I assure you, 3) I do have the 3% of idea but I'm waiting for it to grow. My imagination takes time to grow, people!

That said, I hope you understand. :)

Sooo....yes, sorry for disturbing your lives. Go on and do what you were doing. Sorry to disappoint this isn't an update but you'd never know if I will update some Christmas special chapter....

-Ariel:)