Chapter 12: Dance For Me, Holly

Currently high on coffee now. Hope there are less grammatical mistakes.
P.S. Play the music up there for the [sexy] dance scene. It's crazy in love remix by Beyoncé.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|CALVIN|

Puerta del Sol, Madrid
March 2015

Fùck.

Fùck. Fùck. Fùck!

I leaned at a brick wall, harshly opening the water bottle in my hand and gulped on half of it. When I see that little girl, I'm going to spank her baby or not. Gritting my teeth I let out a strangled cry as anger pooled on my head. I couldn't smell her; couldn't even hear her and I'm almost fùcking superman in those department!

There are two things that she might have done. One, she entered a house blocking her scent from me and, two, she bolted.

That little girl is so dead.

Why did I agree agin in this little deal? Of course she's going to cheat! Why didn't I think she wouldn't cheat? Oh, right, because I was too horny to even think! I mentally scolded myself for being so stupid. Brain in the head, Calvin, not in the pants.

Fùck.

I pushed myself off the wall and walked away. I have scoured every street and listened to every conversation there is to offer! I even asked around if they saw a platinum haired lycan who is about two to three months pregnant who will be throttled later. The night is aging; I could feel the chilly air against my skin even though I was sweating. People are thinning, meaning that party goers are starting to go back to their homes. Yet, in the midst of their rest, here I am, the alleged ex-Vampire King walking in the streets of Madrid in the search of his wife.

After another half an hour of walking, I finally had enough.

Time to pull out the big guns.

I took a taxi and rode back to the metropolitan center of Puerta del Sol and into the huge mansion a few kilometers behind the city hall that pierced the skies like lancets. Towering black gates stood before me as I payed the man a few bills; vines snaked on the aged brick walls of the area which hid a Spanish colonial mansion behind it. Marco Juan Carlo Y. Bartolini is the last choice of the list but he's the easiest and fastest way through the streets of Puerta del Sol.

We go way back.

Once upon a time, three vampire lords entered the streets of Puerta del Sol and met another pure blood who wanted to become a matador, a bull fighter. And so, these three vampire lords, arrogant as they are even today, urged the vampire lord in the bull ring and released a herd of bulls injected with blood from their veins. The Bulls die almost immediately, but not after inflicting enough pain at the future vampire lord of Puerta del Sol.

I shuddered at the memories and shook it off. Got to admit, the young vampire pure blood gave a fight. I would have considered him into our group if he wasn't trampled down by the Bulls and was sent into coma for a few years, rumor has it that he never recovered from the emotional trauma. Not our proudest move, I got got admit, but you couldn't blame three young fledgelings who were under the influence of marijùáná and wolfsbane rolled into a small piece of paper.

Besides, our small group? It is made for elite vampires only, no need for wimps.

I pressed the door bell a few times until a butler answered on the front door. "I need to see Juan Carlo. This is Calvin Campbell."

The butler's eyes widened like saucers as beads of sweat rolled down his forehead almost immediately. So my name still does precede me. "I-I-I'm sorry, m-m-my lord. M-Master...he...he has gone...somewhere."