✔️In Which the Author Closes the Book...for the Last Time

AND SO, OUR ADVENTURE ENDS HERE.

IT HAS BEEN A LONG AND WINDING JOURNEY WITH YOU GUYS AND I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT WE, ALL OF US WHO WENT THROUGH THE END OF THE SERIES, ARE SURVIVORS.

Why exactly?

You guys have cried with me, laughed with me, talked with me, joked with me, probably got confused with me but, meh, it was worth it. I made friends; friends I know who will continue supporting me and my future endeavors even if I decided to write a 1D fan fiction with Kim KardashAn as the female protagonist (I'm not that desperate, though).

Again, I take my final bow on the stage as I finish the story telling. And before the curtains descend, I have a few words so please hear me out.

Deep breaths.

First, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to EVERYONE who had the heart to vote, comment and post at my wall. Like seriously, you guys are AWEEEESSSSOOOOOOMMMMEEE. I see a lot of authors who have a problem with their readers or commenters but in my case, I (fortunately) have none. Maybe it's because I haven't reached the peak of fame or the celebrity status but, what the hell, i don't need the celebrity status! If being a celebrity in wattpad means being trash talked behind your back then screw being celebrity! I'd stick with being mediocre writer who had great friends in wattpad, thank you very much. You guys always thank me for updates but you don't realize that I WOULD NOT DELIVER GOOD UPDATES IF YOU DIDN't PUSH AND ENCOURAGED ME ALONG THE WAY. Therefore, again, I THANK YOU GUYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE DARK ABYSS OF MY PERVERTED MIND.

See that bar in the bottom of the screen (for phone users)? Yeah, my minimum update contains 14-18 pages, a full blown chapter with my love and action. Regular authors only update up to 8 pages and their spacing is large but I can never cheat on you guys. Remember the second installment, I updated over 38 pages in one chapter and the chapter entitled Skinny Dipping had over almost 40 pages! I get tired, frustrated and fùcked but your comments on the end are worth every.single.thing.

SECONDLY, I suck at proof reading and editing.

No shame there.

I hate it. But you still stuck through the series even if I put some accidental Tagalog words on it. For that, I thank you again.

Thirdly, THE SERIES WILL BE FOREVER IN WATTPAD UNLESS WATTPAD GIVES UP ON US. I love looking back to my pervious works whether that may be bad, worse or worst. It's just a good sign that I improved. EDITING will surmise if I had the opportunity, I mean, come on, I'm twenty one with a one year old daughter going to take shifts from the hospital probably going to be infected with tuberculosis, AIDS or Hepatitis (just kidding. God, I hope not).

PUBLISHING IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, I REPEAT, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. MAINLY BECAUSE IF I WILL PUBLISH IT MEANS I HAVE TO TONE DOWN MY SEX SCENES! NO WAY IN HIGH HELLS WILL I TONE DOWN MY SEX SCENES! NO, NO, NO!!!!! THE SOLD SERIES ISNT SOLD WITHOUT THE SUPER HOT SEX SCENES! I GOT HORNY OVER THOSE SCENES, DAMNIT! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KEEP THEM AS THEY ARE WRITTEN!

Whew, I lost a bit of calories over that paragraph. :)

Lastly, I would like to thank those 'constants' in my comments box. I can't enumerate each of you because I tend to forget someone and it would end bad, trust me. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE, and for being awesome, I shall give my thanks Japanese style.

**ariel kneels and bows her head on the floor saying arigatou gozaimashita in a cute anime voice**

Seriously, these commenters are awesome. I met a lot of you and chatted even in the personal details of our lives. I got an alien friend (winks at Cordelia) and got hooked in a telenovela drama of a life of Bellamae. As an author, accomplishing the book meant nothing next to gaining friends seeing that I'm not the friendliest person there is: I'm shy and probably a stuck up bitch but...yeah, you get the point.