Blossom 🌞🌻 - Seven

A/N:

Daddy 🌞 and baby Xander  🤗. Pics on Media credits to P'Mame.

______________________________

🚨🚨 PROFANITIES ALERT ❗❕❗❕❗❕

Mew's POV

I went out of my room to cook for lunch after reading the reports that Haii sent to me. Since mom and Becca were not yet home, I plan to cook our lunch myself because I don't think I'd still want Gulf to cook based on what happened earlier. No, I'm not talking about all the tortured food but those burns and cuts that Gulf got for cooking my breakfast. I was really trying to reign myself earlier from tending his wounds because I don't want a repeat of what happened yesterday. And I decided to stay away from him until I figure this out, remember?

But when I reached the kitchen, Gulf is already there busy preparing. Something tugged inside my heart when I saw him so focused on preparing the ingredients. No, he is not the irresponsible and reckless Gulf the social media branded him as. Yes, I know who he actually is. I was quite shocked that he denied it earlier but it's not really my business so I let him be. Besides, I don't think his family background will be a problem with him being my son's nanny.

I can still remember how I came to know about Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong, the only son of Gabriel Traipipattanapong who is the owner of Traipipattanapong Corporation. It wasn't difficult for me to figure out who he really is. It didn't even take me to hire a private investigator as I have basically gathered a lot of information about him on the Web.

After our little encounter when he brought me my breakfast, I reviewed my new personal assistant's files that were sent to me by Boat. His name sounds really familiar though I'm not sure where I have heard of it before. And I don't like how the guy exudes so much confidence in him like he can do whatever he wants despite him being just an employee of my company. Who the fuck does he think he is?

And then it hit me ....... Traipipattanapong. The owner of the country's oldest and largest conglomerate. Everyone admired and look up to them, especially Mr. Gabriel Traipipattanapong, who have really impressive ideas when it comes to running a business and who's also known for turning everything he touches into gold. I know there's a high possibility because there are only a few people in the country who have that surname.

I quickly got my tab and type his full name in the search engine. Various blog sites appeared where his name was mentioned and several pictures of him with his arm around different women surfaced.

I clicked on an article and began to read about my new assistant. The more I read, the more I shook my head in disbelief. How can this guy work as my assistant when he is this irresponsible? He might just bring a downfall to the company if he behaves this way.

All the articles that I have read were news about him being involved in a brawl in almost all of the bars or clubs he has visited. I'm certain he just wasn't banned in those bars because everyone knew how influential his family is.

Other than that, were news about a model or actress he is dating, or what most people liked to call it, his flavor of the week. Oh, this guy doesn't know how to be discreet at all. The names of the women he has dated since he was 18 were listed in the last article that I have read. He hadn't been single for more than a week in the last few years. Seems like we have one thing in common huh but I still don't like that guy.

I continued scrolling through the articles about him until I found one connected to his family. And I was right, he really is affiliated with Mr. Gabriel Traipipattanapong, his father.  I have met all of his family members and only heard about him because he never really showed himself in those grand parties attended by his family. It's always his cousin, Fiat Puttipat Kachornsak, who is always together with the Traipipattanapong family.