Blossom 🌞🌻 - Two

Here's an update guys. Happy Reading 😊.

PROFANITIES ALERT ❗❗❗

THE NEXT morning I was enjoying my sleep when I felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice said, "Gulf, what time are you going to the company?"

What time? I think it's still time for me to sleep.

"Hmmmm," was my answer to my sister's question.

"I have a 7 A.M. meeting today, right? I mentioned it to you last night. So, I need to go now."

"Hmmmm,"I answered once again.

"It's already 6:30 A. M. Get up already. I'm going first. Just take a cab, okay?"

"Hmmmm."

I think my sister said something important but my mind couldn't process right now coz I'm still sleepy. The cold air coming from the AC lulled me to sleep some more. I heard the closing of the door of my room here in my sister's apartment. Yes, you're right. My sister bought a 2-bedroom apartment so her beloved baby brother would have his own room.

I hope she also prepared me a breakfast since I'm already hungry. I have to eat first before going to-

Then it dawned on me. My eyes opened abruptly and I jumped off the bed just to get the phone from the table.

Holy shit. It's 6-freaking-38 A.M.! Fuck! I'm fucking late!

My new boss arrives at 7 A.M. in the office while I'm still here fighting off sleep.

I run to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and shave my stubble simultaneously. I got my suit that my sister, thankfully, prepared last night and my wallet and a few bills left by my sister in the table. I only wore my dress pants and shoes and then I quickly got out of the apartment to hail a cab. Fuck, I think the neighbours would think I've gone crazy since I'm running around half naked.

I wore my suit and tie inside the cab and ask the driver to drive a little faster. When we reached my destination, I got a few bills and shoved it to the driver not bothering how much do I have to pay and getting the change if there's any.

When I entered the company, I was about to ride the elevator, when I remembered that I have to prepare a breakfast for my boss. So, I run, once again, to the café beside our building to buy some breakfast. I sighed realizing that I have to pay for my boss' breakfast with my own money- err sister's money since Mr. Sinnakuan did not give me a budget for his freaking meals. I just ordered anything that is easy to prepare and can be served immediately together with a hot coffee. I left the café in a hurry and run again towards the elevator.

I was so focused on getting into the elevator immediately that I did not notice someone was walking towards it and is about to enter the same time as me. I bumped into something hard and it just occurred to me that the coffee I was bringing spilled into the suit of that someone.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry. I didn't notice-" I wasn't able to finish what I was going to say when the person turned to look at me.

The man in front of me is a very attractive man. Manly, but beautiful.

He got a prominent nose and brows, a very beautiful brown orbs that seems to be drawing me in, a chiseled jaw, sexy lips and a very intimidating look. He's the same height as me so I was looking directly into his eyes that gave me chills because his gaze is very intense.

He was wearing one of the most expensive suits and there seems to be an air around him that commands people surrounding him to look his way. He was breathtaking and the way he held himself in front of everyone exudes power.