Blossom 🌞🌻 - Nine

A/N:

Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry I wasn't able to update for quite some time.  I was completely consumed by my research papers and presentations 😭😭. Thank you for waiting patiently for the updates. Happy Reading 😊😊

______________________________

🚨🚨 Warning: Heavy Use of Profanity Ahead ❗❕❗❕❗❕

I was happily licking my ice cream when someone uninvited suddenly barged into my office. I stopped what I was doing and looked at Boom who walked towards me, but instead of sitting on the vacant chair across my table, he halted his steps and just stood there while staring intently at me.

I also gazed at him confused. I don't remember setting a meeting with him so I was wondering why the sudden visit. But before I can ask what he was doing here, he already beat me to it. "So..." Boom drawls before continuing with a teasing tone, "have you fantasized about him yet?"

I was trying to comprehend what he was talking about when realization dawns upon me. Fuck! SINGTO!!! I will really strangle you to death when I see you. I glared at him before dismissing him. "Shut up. What are you even doing here? Don't you have a company to run? I'm busy right now so I don't have time to listen to your nonsense talk." But, of course, he wouldn't be Boom if he isn't stubborn.

"Oh, come on, Mew. I can tell you're quite busy. You're so engrossed in your favorite ice cream." He remarked sarcastically. "I was expecting you to say that, so I had already inquired about your schedule with your assistant. And, surprise, surprise, surprise! You have the rest of the day to yourself." He gave me a shake of his head. He snatched the chair and sat down, sighing dramatically. "Why are you so harsh to me? I just miss my bestie you know. I haven't seen you in quite some time. When I couldn't reach you the past month, I became worried, so I compelled Singto to tell me what you've been up to."

I know he's exaggerating, but I still feel bad for making him anxious. Even though he is bothersome most of the time, he is one of the few individuals who truly know me and would not meddle if I was in control of the situation. And seeing him right now makes me think he's aware of my difficulties. But I'm at a loss for words and don't know where to begin with him.

He exhaled loudly when I still didn't say anything. "I'm a little upset you know." The teasing in his voice gone. "Do you not trust me enough to tell me what's happening to you?"

I sighed as I placed my half-eaten ice cream in a cup. "What do you know about my situation?"

"Singto told me you sniffed a guy more than a month ago and that you called him panicking over it. But you seem to avoid him too right after since he's also wondering what happened to you. We were concerned because you hadn't shown up for work in a while, too."

"This past month, I was busy making amends with my son because I felt like I ignored him in some way due to work." That was the main reason, right? "And about my situation, it's getting worse. I wanna kiss him now." I looked at Boom before shaking my head in disbelief. "I don't think I'll be able to stop this. I'm trying, but I'm failing."

Boom observed me for a while before asking, "Well, why do you wanna stop?"

I looked at him incredulously. "You really have to ask? Need I remind you that we're talking about a guy here?"

Boom simply shrugged. "I'm just curious." He then cleared his throat and proceeded to explain. "I mean, this is the first time you've ever felt like this. You didn't even have it with the woman who gave birth to your son, whom you adore and who changed your life forever. That's why I'm asking if you truly want to stop. You don't want to know how it's going to turn out?"