Blossom 🌞🌻 - Three

A/N: 

Just imagine Mommy 🌻 with a 3-year old baby boy. Pic on Media credits to TeeMild.

____________________

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring off and destroying my eardrums. It is just 6:00 in the morning.

You might be wondering why I am up so early when I am jobless as of the moment. No, I haven't forgotten about it. I told my sister last night when she got home. She sat me down and we had some pretty serious talk.

"Gulf, listen to me. You know why we're here right now, right? It's because you need a job for Dad to see that you can also be responsible on your own."

I know I am an obstinate person. Not even my father's insults can get through me, but I don't know why my sister's words ignite something inside me. We both got startled when I suddenly stood up from the couch.

"We both know Phi that even if I become the CEO of that freaking company, Dad will still see me as someone lacking." I started walking back and forth, restless. "If I become the president of the United States, he still won't be contented and would still have something to say. And if I suddenly become a God, he'd probably say I'm better off as Satan. " I tried to joke about my situation but I know it is what I really felt at the moment. "So what's the point of making an effort, Phi? If I know that in the end Dad won't still see it's worth?"

Woah. I didn't think I've had all these frustrations kept inside me.

"It's for you, Gulf." she calmly told me. "Don't do this for Dad. Do this for yourself."

I don't know what to say. So, I just walked back to the couch, sat down and sighed.

"Gulf, all that I have done and all that I've said, it's not for Dad. I'm not helping him in his way of teaching you a lesson. I could care less of what he thinks about you, but I'm here by your side because you're important to me."

I looked at my sister.

She added. "Look, Gulf. You are better than what people think you are, even better than what you think of yourself. You just have to be convinced of that so you'll believe it yourself. Please give yourself a chance." She moved closer to me and put her arm around my shoulders.

"You know this is so unlike you, Gulf. Where is my brother that is overly confident because of his looks and who's a self-proclaimed God's gift to women?" She joked trying to lighten up my mood. "Kidding aside. I know you can do it. Sooner or later you'll find something to do that best fits your interests and make you happy and contented that you wouldn't care about Dad's or anyone's opinion for that matter. Just remember that whatever you want to pursue Phi will always be with you." She suddenly stood up and said," Okay, enough of this. I know you are exhausted from working all day. Let's call it a night." She gave me an encouraging smile and kissed my forehead before going to her room.

I've realized a lot of things with the talk we had last night. I still have someone who believes in me. I still have my sister and I don't want to disappoint her anymore. So, I have decided to try and start looking for a job today.

With that in mind, I quickly took a shower and did my morning rituals. I put on my denim jeans, white-collar dress shirt, and some leather sneakers to finish off my smart casual look since I think wearing a suit while looking for a job is quite over the top. I looked at myself in the mirror and styled my hair a bit.

I got my things and walked to the kitchen to prepare some light breakfast. I toast some bread and brew some coffee and it's all ready in no time. While eating, I grabbed my phone to look for any available jobs I could apply to. I started taking down notes on the company address, job positions, requirements asked, etc. After eating, I quickly wash the dishes and got out of the apartment to hail a cab.