Blossom 🌞🌻 - One

PROFANITIES ALERT ⚠️⚠️⚠️

IT TOOK ME six weeks to fully recover. Okay, so it's only four weeks actually but if you know that you'll be kicked out of the house the moment you leave the hospital and your life will start to turn 180 degrees after your recovery period, wouldn't you prolong your stay in the hospital?

It's now my 4th week of staying here in my sister's apartment (after another 2 weeks stay in the hospital) since I wasn't able to deceive my dad - I mean, he's really determined to teach me a lesson. He didn't even allow me to get a glimpse of my room in the mansion for the last time when I was discharged.

My dad's assistant came to see me that day and settle the bills. He brought with him some of my clothes, which I recognized as the ones that I bought with my allowance, and a few important documents and told me that I am now free to go. As if I have many other places to go to. I called my sister and asked her to pick me up. No need to beg, coz I know she has a soft spot for me and I'm her most favorite sibling. Of course, since there are only two of us.

My sister, P'Grace, is 3 years older than me. She owns the Clothing Palette, a boutique that is starting to create a name in the fashion industry here in Thailand. She has a degree in both Fashion Design and Business Management. She's very passionate in everything she does, unlike me. I'm so impressed and proud of her since she was able to establish the business without my father's help.

During my stay in her apartment, my sister tried her best to help me look for a job without me actually applying myself. She also tried to use her connections to land me a job that wouldn't make me look so "pitiful". And today is my first day of work and my day is now starting to get crappy because my sister forced me to wear a freaking three-piece suit. Can you imagine the hell I'm in right now? But my sister seems to be oblivious to my struggle because she is just looking ahead while driving. She'll be the one to take me to my new hellhole- I mean office since I don't have a car anymore and I don't want to take a cab because this suit is freaking hot I think I'm going to sweat bullets if ever I rode one right now.

"Stop playing with your tie." my sister said when we reached the stoplight a few blocks away from the company we're heading to. "Wait, are you nervous?" she added in a tone that's clearly teasing me.

"Can't help it since it's really uncomfortable. Why do I even have to wear this, Phi? Who wears a freaking suit and tie in broad daylight? It's not like I'm going to attend those formal parties mom and dad enjoyed so much. Also, I am not even trying to impress my boss because he isn't a woman in the first place. And, lastly, there's no reason for me to be nervous because I am Gulf Kanawut." I have the confidence, the looks and I'm God's gift to women. I added inside my head while smirking.

"Because it is the dress code of the company you'll be working for. You should just be thankful that they decided to accept you in their company knowing your credentials."

"I hate this. Fuck. "

My sister sighed. "Look Gulf, it's not really that hard, isn't it? Just endure this thing, okay?" She turned to me and said, "This is for your own sake. I'm only trying to help you make a good first impression to your boss.  Besides, don't you want to prove to Dad that you'll still survive without him?"

"Why don't I just work for you then. I think that will be much easier."

"Do you even have the slightest idea of the types of fabrics we use in our clothes? Moreover, most of my staff are women and knowing you, you'll just take that opportunity to flirt with them that will certainly end up with them being heartbroken. I don't want to lose efficient workers just because they were hurt by my playboy brother."