Blossom 🌞🌻 - Five

A/N:

It's another chapter full of curses. Let's get to know Daddy 🌞's friends 😉. Pics on Media credits to P'Boom.

______________________________

PROFANITIES ALERT ❗❕❗❕❗❕

Mew's POV

I was sitting inside a cafe looking through my phone while tapping my feet impatiently. I have been here for two hours already since I arrived at the usual time of 7 a.m. today. I already finished having my breakfast but there is still no sign of the person I am meeting. This person is really getting on my nerves. I texted him a lot of times but got no reply from him so I'm trying my best to calm down before I snapped on anyone because of frustration.

I gripped my phone harder when it suddenly rang. I answered it immediately without looking at the caller ID.

"Where the hell are you? I've been waiting for you for two fucking hours already. Just say it if you don't fucking want to meet me so I can get back to work already. I have so many things to do and you're fucking wasting my time." I ranted to the person on the other line.

"Woah, woah. Hold it right there, buddy. I don't remember setting a meeting with you today." I stopped for a second and look at the caller ID when I heard the person on the other line.

"What do you fucking want, Boom?" Boom is one of my closest friends since high school. We have similar interests, the reason why we click immediately, and we've got each other's back since then. Their family owns all of the large shopping malls across Thailand. So he's supposed to be busy managing their business and overseeing the construction of their new shopping mall but, here he is, still finding the time to annoy me.

"Just checking on my friend. How are you Meowmeow?" I heard him say and I rolled my eyes.

"It's Mew and I am fucking fine. Now, answer my question. What the fuck do you want?"

"Aow, did someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Or maybe you're pissed because someone stood you up?" He chuckled like he just said something funny. "Why are you so worked up early in the morning, huh? Didn't you had the time of your life, yesterday? I even thought you're in a good mood today because you got laid last night."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"Oh, I heard from my employees that you went to our mall yesterday with your son. And that you've got some company. I thought you had finally found someone to be with because you even brought her to your father and son date."

Her? I don't remember asking someone to come with us yesterday, though. Oh, except that Gulf Kanawut, who seems to love getting on my nerves lately.

"What nonsense are you spouting? I didn't ask him to come with us. And please, I would never even dream of being with someone who annoyed the hell out of me. I just let him tag along because Alex wants him to. And, you know me, I can't say no to my son that's why we ended up spending our father and son time with him." I don't know why am I even explaining this to him.

"Alright, alright. You don't have to be so defensive. I just really wanna check if the news I heard about you is true. I gotta go since the big boss a.k.a my dad will be arriving any minutes from now and he's gonna kill me if he finds me lazing around again." He sounded scared but I know he's just exaggerating it. I rolled my eyes once again. Boom and his antics.

"By the way, Bestie?"

"What?"

"Don't hate that person too much because you might end up falling for him. There's only a thin line between love and hate, you know. Just giving you some food for thought. Anyways, text me if you have free time. Let's hang out with the others. Ciao."