Chapter 4

"D-damn you a-and y-your long l-legs Kageyama k-kun!" Shouted an out of breath orange haired boy.

"We only ran for 4 minutes, how are you that out of breath?" Kageyama questioned, looking back.

Kageyama's eyes widened as he looked at Hinata.

He was all red, flustered and sweaty. He looked fragile, delicate.

"W-what are y-you looking a-at?" Hinata questioned, standing up straight.

"A-a cutie" he mumbled.

"What was that?" Hinata asked, finally catching his breathe.

"N-nothing!" Kageyama stuttered, almost reviling his feelings for the small male.

"Stop gawking, cmon we have practice!" Shouted Coach Ukai from inside the gym.

"Sorry Coach!" They said in Unison.

Ukai walked inside again as the 2 first years picked up their stuff and headed inside.

They were meant to be doing passing drills, yet Kageyama couldn't stop looking at Hinata.

His graceful moves, his elegant receives (and not to mention his JUICY thighs)

"Yo, king!" Shouted Tsukkishima from in front of him.

"Stop checking out the ginger bread man and throw me the ball!" He added sounding annoyed.

"I-I'm not checking Hinata out!" Stuttered Kageyama, passing the ball.

"Yea, ok. I shouted over to you and you told me to wait Hinata" said Tsukkishima receiving the ball.

"Y-you guys look similar!" Said Kageyama trying to think of an excuse.

Tsukkishima looked up, held the ball and pushed up his glasses.

"No matter how hard you try, you will never top that insult" Said Tsukkishima annoyed, throwing the ball back.

There was silence between the 2.

"Speaking of Hinata, look over there" said Tsukkishima, catching the ball and nodding over to the door.

Kageyama followed Tsukkishimas gaze.

"Ugh, them? They throw everyone's practice off." Scoffed Kageyama.

Coach Ukai went up to the door and spoke with one. The others looked too scared to say anything.

"Lil red!" Shouted Coach shouted, nodding his head at Hinata.

The ginger boy looked up, then started blushing.

He looked over to Yamaguchi who was doing the drill with him.

"Again?!" He mouthed.

He put the ball down and walked over to the gym doors.

Kageyama looked over to the group of girls, clenching the ball tightly and giving them the death stare.

'Those fucking bitches' thought Kageyama to himself.

'Hinata is mine, your just some fan girls who saw him play a match, you don't know him!' He thought, looking down at the ball.

'W-woah, Hinata, mine? Get a hold of yourself Kageyama, Hinata isn't a piece of meat! Relax' he thought to himself.

"Aww is the king jealous?" Questioned Tsukkishima, walking up to him smirking.

Kageyama looked up from the ball, at Tsukkishima and then at the girls.

"N-no, they are just annoying. I mean they interrupt our practice to go see Hin- I mean that dumbass and for what? To prove their loyalty?" Said Kageyama.

"That was aggressive Kageyama!" Shouted Tanaka, coming up from behind him.

"But I can agree! They are super loud and annoying, imagine being that determined to piss people off!" Shouted Tanaka.

"Yea, imagine" said Tsukkishima sarcastically.

Tanaka started to yell at Tsukkishima, meanwhile Yamaguchi trying to calm him down.

Kageyama glanced over to Hinata again.

Hinata was scratching his head, looking flustered and bombarded.

'Why can't they see he's uncomfortable?' Thought Kageyama to himself.

Just then coach Ukai walked up to the group of girls.

"Sorry ladies, but we need our star player back" Said the coach taking hinatas arm and tossing the small boy behind him.

"Aw man" the girls all showed their disapproval, thinking that Coach would suddenly turn nice and let them hang with him more.

'Ugh, they are that shallow?' Kags thought to himself.

"Yes, yes. Sad. Boohoo. Now scram!" He said, before pointing to the main buildings.

The girls looked shocked.

They all groaned and left.

"T-thanks coach!" Said Hinata, getting off the floor and bowing.

"Don't thank me, it's still practice kiddo" he told him.

"Right everyone, now that act is over, let's get back to practice!" He shouted to them all.