Chapter 18

"HINATA!!"
"SHŌYŌ!!"

All of Karasuno ran over to the small boy as he entered the sports hall.

It was an overwhelming sense with many emotions: happiness, relief, anger and many more.

Yachi, Yamaguchi and Asahi were all weeping with tears of joy.

Tanaka and Noya looked... constipated?

They were biting their top lips with their eyes close to shut, tears streaming out their eyes and not streaming out their nose.

Daichi looked relieved, ruffling the little boys hair.

The other second years were giggling while crying.

Tsukkishima just smirked.

"It's good to have you back kiddo." Coach Ukai said, ruffling the boys hair.

There were tears, smiles and suffocating hugs.

Hinata looked around, somewhat disappointed.

He was home, so why did he miss Kageyama?

Just then, the tall, Raven haired boy walked through the doors.

He was slow and unsteady, with black bags around his eyes.

He took one look at Hinata, before barging past everyone and hugging him.

Sugawara reached forwards, but pulled back, it would looks suspicious if he were to do something.

Hinata placed a hand on Kageyamas head, while his shoulder got damp from Kageyamas tears.

"Hinata... I'm so sorry..."

—————————————

IM ALIVE!

Sorry to keep y'all waiting, ik it's a short chapter but I shall make it up!

Also, I love you guys!

P.s, who's coming to therapy with me? 🚙