Chapter 6

Hinata groaned, he tilted his head and looked up at the ceiling.

It was dark and damp.

'W-wait, where... am I?' He thought to himself.

He looked down to see he was tied to a chair.
His hands and legs were tied down to the floor and his body was tied against the chair.

"W-what?!" Shouted Hinata, scared.

"H-help me!" Shouted Hinata again, with the same hint of terror in his voice.

He violently started to wriggle and shake, but it was no use, he couldn't move.

Hinata almost gave up until he heard movement behind him.

"H-hello?" He stuttered.

"Oh! My darling, your awake!" Said a familiar voice.

Hinata suddenly had flashbacks, remembering what happened.

"K-kageyama?" He asked.

Hinata heard movement and footsteps.

Soon he was facing Kageyama.

"Finally..." he said, kneeling down and picking up one of Hinatas hands.

He kissed it a few times, smiling all through it.

Hinata just looked down in horror, this wasn't Kageyama, it was a love sick maniac!

"I have you all to myself" he said, as he took a break from kissing Hinatas hand and gently caressed it.

"Kageyama, please let me go, I won't tell anyone about what happened!" Hinata pleaded.

There was silence, before soft laughing.

"Oh my love, I hate to see you suffer, but now, your all mine! Nobody else can have you!" Kageyama said, getting more and more excited.

"K-Kageyama, why me?" Asked Hinata.

Kageyama looked up and put his hand on Hinatas face. He wiped Hinatas teary eyes then ran his fingers down to his cheek where he gently stroked it.

"Because you make me feel special! You make me feel a way I haven't felt in a while." He said while running his fingers from Hinatas cheeks, doown his neck and to his arms, stopping at his hands where he held them.

"W-well why kidnap me?" Hinata asked, avoiding eye contact.

"Well, because I love you, and I want you to love me, as much as I love you" he said.

He stood up and undid Hinatas ropes.

Hinata thought he could run for it until he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"E-eh?!" He said looking to face Kageyama.

There was silence between the 2. Kageyama was resting his head on Hinatas shoulder, one arm across his waist, the other across his chest.

Hinata was stood there, knowing he couldn't do anything.

Kageyama tightened his grip. He lifted Hinata up and put him back in the chair.

"K-kageyama?" Hinata stuttered.

He was now back in the chair, tied up.

Kageyama came from the back and dropped down to eye level with Hinata.

He grabbed his hands and kissed them multiple times.

"Hinata, I love you. But that means I can never let anything happen to you" he said letting go of his hand. It looked painful for him to do it.

He turned and headed up the stairs.

"Sweet dreams my angel." He said at the top of the stairs, before turning and closing the door.