Chapter 11

Day 1:

Hinata stirred. He smiled in his sleep. It was so comfortable!

He hadn't felt this comfy in forever, it felt like there was a duvet on him too!

He pulled the cover up and snuggled into it.

It was warm and soft.

'Oh wow... it so cozy!' Hinata thought, burring his face into the soft quilt.

'Wait a moment' He thought, opening his eyes.

He looked up at this bedroom, an unfamiliar one.

He tried to sit up, yet a force was pulling him down.

'What?!' He thought.

He pulled the covers back. He realised why he was so warm.

Someone had wrapped their arms around the smaller male.

Hinata blushed and sighed.

He knew damn well who it was.

'Let's see, I'm trapped with a man who is obsessed with me and won't let anybody touch me.' He thought.

He buried his head into the pillow, so that in case Kageyama woke up, he wouldn't see his burning face.

Hinata cooled down, before looking up.

He tried sitting up again, yet it was no use.

Not only was he pulled back down, yet the taller male stirred as well.

He opened and closed his eyes multiple times.

He then looked over to Hinata once he stopped blinking.

Hinata blushed again at Kageyama smile, burring his head in the pillow again even though it was no use.

The taller male had already seen the smaller males tinted red face.

"Good morning sunshine..." Commented Kageyama.

Hinata sat up, blushing even more.

This was the first time he had heard Kageyamas morning voice.

It was deep, affirmative yet sweet and tender.

"G-good mor-ning" Hinata stuttered.

Kageyama chuckled.

He pulled the smaller male on him.

Hinata gasped a little.

Kageyama laughed again as Hinata flopped on him and their breathing sinked up.

The taller male wrapped his arms around Hinatas back.

He slowly ran his fingers gently up and down.

Hinata placed his hands on Kageyamas chest.

Kageyama leaned in, but doing so, the orange haired male snapped back to reality and leaned back.

"S-sorry Kags" he said looking away.

He then heard a chuckle again, and then fingers in his chin, tickling gently underneath it.

"Wanna go eat?" Kageyama asked.

"A-alright" Hinata answered.

Soon enough they were in the kitchen.

It was the first time Hinata had seen all Kageyamas house.

It was quite big and spacious. Modern too.

There was a lot of modern technology as well.

Hinata was now sat on the couch, he was watching the TV, flicking too and from channels.

Kageyama was sat next to him, watching him with awe.

Hinata flicked onto the news channel, he thought the news was boring until a particular article caught his -and Kageyamas- attention.

TV:
News reporter: "Sadly, a boy who goes by the name 'Hinata Shōyō' has gone missing.

He attended Karasuno High school, however he hasn't attended school, or his volleyball club for 3 days.

He hasn't returned home either. His mother and sister are very worried for his health as they haven't heard from him since 9th of this month.

Not only Karasuno is worried, but his close friends from Nekoma high, Aoba Johsai and Fukurōdani Academy are too, claiming that although they are on opposite teams, he's such a good friend.

His closest friend who goes by the name 'Kageyama Tobio' hasn't seen him either, however he hasn't attended school either claiming he is ill.

Police are investigating into his case, but are no closer to solving the mystery of this missing boy"