Chapter 5

"Damn, where is my shirt?!" Shouted Tanaka out of frustration rummaging through his bag.

They were all in the changing room, getting into their school uniform.

A hyena laugh came from Nishinoya as he dropped to the ground and started rolling around.

"O-oh m-my *evil laugh*" He stuttered.

"Noya you asshole this isn't funny!" Shouted Tanaka.

"Honestly, you two share a braincell and you can't convince me otherwise." Said Tsukkishima walking out, Yamaguchi by his side.

Asahi quickly finished getting ready, then walked out too.

"They scare me sometimes Daichi" he whispered to the Captain who was next to him.

"Same Asahi" he whispered back.

The second years were finally ready and they marched out, sticking their tongues out at each other.

The other second years walked out, rolling their eyes and muttering under their breathe.

"Well imma get going Kags!" Said Hinata to kageyama.

"I'll see you later!" He added jumping up and ruffling his hair.

Kageyama smiled a love sick smile at him as he walked out.

Kageyama went back to getting dressed.

"Wow, you make it so obvious you like him" said a voice from behind him.

He turned around, shocked.

"S-Sugawara senpai" He said.

The silver haired boy giggled.

"Tell me about your feelings" he said turning around and getting his bag.

"Get it off your chest" he added.

Kageyama stayed silent. He then sighed.

"W-well, it started when he hugged me, I felt something, I didn't know what it was. When I woke up the next morning and saw him again, I knew I liked him." He told him all at once.

Suga looked like a proud mother.

"Kageyama, that's so sweet! Why don't you just tell him then?" He asked.

"B-because I think it's more than me... liking him." Kageyama said softly.

"Wha-" Sugawara questioned, looking confused but intrigued.

"Y-you see, when Hinatas fan girls came along, I was so mad at them, I kept thinking to myself, Hinata is mine, and other thoughts like that. I don't know why, but it's like I'm drawn to him..." Kageyama said, grabbing his bag.

"K-kageyama" Sugawara said, really concerned.

"What is it?" He asked.

Sugawara was going to tell him, but figured it's not the right time.

"J-just be careful" he said grabbing his bag and walking out quickly.

'That was weird, whatever, I have to make sure Hinata is ok!' He thought to himself walking out the door.

'What's that?' He thought, hearing mummers from around the building.

He peered around the corner.

'Oh, them.' Kageyama thought as he looked.

It was 2 of the fan girls, talking.

Kageyama was about to leave until...

"B-but what if he-" one asked before being cut off.

"Look, if he does reject you, and I'm not saying he will! He will do it in the nicest possible way!" Said the other.

"I gotta go, good luck getting Hinata!" She added before running off.

'H-Hinata?' Kageyama thought to himself, his eyes wide.

'M-my Hinata!' He thought getting more angry.

He walked around the corner.

"O-oh! You're that guy that always hangs around with Hinata!" She said.

Just then Hinata walked around the corner.

'Did I seriously forget my text book? How- oh there's Kageyama, and, my fan girl?' He thought to himself. He hid behind a corner and listened in.

"Listen, I don't know who you think you are but Hinata, is mine." Kageyama said looking the girl dead in the eyes.

Hinata listened from around the corner.

'W-what?' He thought to himself.

"Yea right" said the girl.

"I'm still going to confess to him and you can't stop me." She added.

Her words made Kageyama enraged.

He grabbed her head.

"H-hey what are you-" she was cut off as an ear piercing scream cut through the silence of the night.

Hinata turned and faced where a girl was laying crippled on the floor, with blood on her head and the wall.

"I told you Hinata was mine" Kageyama said, looking down at her before kicking her in the stomach.

Hinata turned around, he was going to make a run for it, but he banged into something and stumbled back.

Kageyama looked up and turned around.

"Hinata?" He said as he looked at him.

"Hinata!" He said again as he came closer.

"K-kageyama?"

"Oh my world! Hi darling! Sorry about the mess."

"W-what did y-you do?"

"I did it for you my love! She was going to get between us!"

"S-stay back"

"Ow, my feelings, honey it's a simple understanding!"

"I-I'm warning y-you!"

"Aww~ how adorable! Just like always, we will talk about this back home!"

"W-we?!"

"Sweet dream, my precious!"