17. "Kayla, I want you,"

***JUSTIN'S P.O.V***

Wrapping her legs around my waist, as we kept our mouths and heavy breathing close, I pushed her up against the wall. My lover torso humping between her legs.

"Kayla, I want you." I said breathing on her neck.

"I want you too, Justin."  She let out a small moan.

She ran her hands down my arms down to the waistband of my boxers, hooking both of her thumbs, she pulled them all the way down until my erection was exposed.

I moaned as my cock slid up inside of her the moment she grabbed it. She screamed cause of its size.

"Juuuuuustin!!" She screamed louder and louder for every thrust I made.

"Justin for fucks sake, wake up!"

I quickly sat up on my bed and breathed heavily; "Holy shit.."  I said under my breath.

I ran a hand through my hair and felt sweat dripping. What the fuck did I just dream about?

I looked up to see who woke me up and it was none other than Kayla. The one I had a sex with in my dreams.

"You looked like you had a nightmare." She said.

A nightmare? Girl please, it was the best dream I've ever had so far.

She stood close, close enough for me to get the memories from the dream, flashing back and forth.

"Uh.. I-I.. No, it uh.. was nothing." Way to go stutter boy.

I mentally punched myself. I have never let any girl have this affect on me.

Kayla suddenly put her hand on my forehead, which caused me to push it away quickly enough for her to get confused by it.

"I'm sorry.. I have to go to the bathroom." I said and stood up from my bed. I walked pass Kayla and hurried out of my room, to the bathroom.

I stripped off the only thing I had on me. My boxers. The boxers I recall having pulled down by the girl I mentally had sex with.

I turned the shower on and let the cold water stream down my hot body.

Letting out a small sigh, I closed my eyes.

Ugh. I will be reminded by this everyday. It wouldn't bother me if she wasn't here, but she is, and it will make me so much more unfocused.

I will be reminded of how she screamed my name and how she breathed down against my neck. It all felt so real, sadly, it wasn't.  I would be lying if I told you I'm not attracted to her, but I don't know if it's just my penis talking or if it's actually her.

But damn her body is so small and sexy. What I would give for that dream to come true.

Feeling my dick rising, I opened my in an instant and looked down.

"Fuck," I muttered.

***KAYLA'S P.O.V***

Putting my bowl in the sink, I turned around to see how much the clock was.

We only have 20 left before school starts. I'm ready to leave but Justin isn't and he will blame me if I didn't warn him.

I walked down the hall to where the bathroom was. And as I was just about to knock on the door and tell Justin that he only had 20 minutes left to get ready I heard small groans slash moans.

Immediately I covered my mouth with my hand, helping me from letting any laughter to out.

Closing in, I put my ear on the door to hear more clearly what he was doing.