6. "Ha, bossy bitch. I like that."

Previous: 

It can't be more awkward then it already is. I hate this. I hate everything.

I hate him.

________________________________

"So that's it, and this is the room you'll be sleeping in." I said showing the last room of the house.

"Nice." he said

"just ask if there is anything I can help you with"

"Nah, im good." he said

"Okay then.. Bye." I said, chucking up my deuces and went to the kitchen.

***JUSTIN'S P.O.V***

"Well... this was nice." I said to myself

I put my bag on the single bed that was in the middle of the room. I looked around and sighed.

This is my hell...

I saw a TV in the left corner on the room next to a wardrobe, I put it on and then the news came on. Nice love it.

The ironi of it all.

I started unpacking my clothes and put them in the wardrobe, but then I saw a big book on the shelf in the wardrobe.. not a book but like an photo album. I took it in my hands and blew the dust away. I opened the album and there was a picture of a girl and that I think might are her dad?

wait... its Kayla?

I flipped a couple of pages and didn't pay so much attention. Then I flipped the last page of the album, just when I was about to close it I saw a photo that got my attention but I couldn't look back on it because I got interrupted by someone opening the door.

I quickly put the album back where it was and pretending doing what I should've do.

"Hey, uhm.. Do you want to take a shower?" she said kinda uncomfortable asking me. well why not? I don't feel like the freshest person right now. "Yeah sure" I replied winking. I saw her rolling her eyes.

Fuck, I hate when girls do that.

"Okay the towels are in the bathroom and everything else you need..."

Shes kinda nice though.

"Thanks." I said not looking at her "No problem." she walked out of the room and closing the door behind her. She's kinda hot. Her figure, boy, I would totally hit that ass. But she does look like an bossy ass bitch.

Ha, bossy bitch. I like that.

Smirking to myself I took a pair of new fresh clothes and opened the door before stepping out of the room and walking straight to the bathroom not even bothering to look around... But I ended up doing that anyway...

Where the fuck is the bathroom?

"Lost?" I all of sudden hear a voice, I snapped my head back and there was the bossy bitch again

"Well... kinda?" "Turn left, then straight" she said pointing the way I needed to take. Without another word spoken I turned around walking to the bathroom minding my own business. Just was about to walk in to the bathroom I saw a door slightly opened, I peeked a bit and it was like a master bedroom. I don't think she sleeps there? its more like a adults room? The room didn't seem like its been touched for a very long time.

I ignored it and went into the bathroom. Put the shower on and waiting a bit for it to warm up, when it was done I took my clothes off and got in to the shower.

---------------

I turned the water off, and stepped out of the shower. I dried myself and put my boxers on then throwing the dirty clothes in the hamper.  unlocking the bathroom door then I started walking back to my room. I walked pass the room i was looking at before, it was closet now but whatever, then i passed the kitchen, glancing at my Left side I saw Kayla sitting on a chair next to the table looking on her computer screen. I looked back and continuing to mind my own business.

Walking into my room I put a new fresh black t-shirt on and a pair of gray sweatpants. Just when I popped myself down on the bed in the most comfortable position ever while looking at the wardrobe made me remember the photo album I found before I took a shower.

Running my hand through my wet hair, I got up from the bed and opened the wardrobe.

As far as i can remember, i didn't close the door to the wardrobe? Or maybe I did? Fuck it.

I opened the door to the wardrobe and looked around the shelf the album were on, but I couldn't find it.

"Lookin for this?" I heard someone say. I turned around and there again were the bossy bitch, with the album in her hand.

"What?"

Busted.

"Don't play please. There is actually some rules in this house. When I say 'some rules' I mean don't touch my private stuff ever! no matter what it is? Kay?" She said walking out ta the door and slamming the door "Fucking bitch, I ain't taking shit from a hoe like her."

"I heard that" the bossy bitch's voice came again "I don't give a fuck" shaking my head

~This is the longest chapter I've ever done, I should do more like this cause I think you guys deserve more bc of all these excuses I have given you. He he... Idk but thank you guys so much for reading my stories it means so much and all those sweet comments are what makes me keep writing Idk how many times I'm going to thank you but I know every single time will be worth it. i love you keep voting, commenting, reading love you do what you do, you still make me proud<3~