10. "I won't babe."

Previously:

I unlocked the car and got inside, I put the key in the ignition and started the engine. I drove out from the garage and waited for Justin to press the button near the garage to lock it, when he was done he got in.

He smells good.

____________________________

I parked 30 metres away from the building. "Did you change?" I asked he nodded "Well then let's go." I continued

I had black leggings, black sleeve shirt and a black cap with black shoes, I hid the gun under my shirt around my jeans' waist band and hid the knifes were on my small leg under my leggings. Justin had the same clothes but in a male version.

I opened the door to the black van we were in, I took a look around before stepping out making sure nobody's around. The coast were clear. I nodded to Justin as a sign its okay to go. He nodded back and we stepped out of the van.

We sneaked around and hide in some bushes, he took out the binoculars and looked around to see if there is someone outside the hotel.

"There is two dudes standing outside the hotel with guns, so we can't attack them. We have to go around hotel and get in the back." He wishpered. "Okay." I replied

I took my gun out of my waist band and walked after Justin as we tried to sneak to the back. From bushes to bushes, from runs too crawls we were finally in the backyard with no problems.

"Okay so remember do not shoot anyone." I reminded "I won't babe" Justin winked I rolled my eyes and wanted to open the door in the backyard. "Let's see..." I said as I pressed the code on the code machine "6, 5, 3, 3." I said to myself. The door unlocked and we walked inside with our guns in our hands. It was a kitchen.

"Split up." Justin said and I nodded in response

I tried so hard not to touch anything that may cause attention, I saw a door that was hiding in the corner of two fridgerators, I looked to see if there was no one around me. I opened the door really quiet and peeked there was three boys around one table already shot. I walked inside and put my gun down, I walked over to one of the boys and put my two fingers on his neck to see if he didn't fake, and he didn't.

I searched through the room and I spot a black case, i opened it and, bam, score all the money was there. I put the gun on the table as I took out 100 grand wrapped around with rubber band.

"Hey, who are you?" I put the money back, closed the case and quickly turned around, they walked towards me with their guns in their hands I punched one of the guys hand so he dropped his gun on the floor the other one was just about to shoot when I grabbed his hand and twisted it around so I could hear his skeleton break, he winced in pain and lied down on the floor, the other guy I beat before, came up to me and gave me a punch in the face, he was about to throw another punch in my face and just when it was about to hit my face I grabbed his fist and twisted it around like the other guys hand.

I punched him in the stomach he flew like one metres away from me and hit the wall so hard it became a hole in it.  I turned back around and took the black case with money in and ran out from the room looking for Justin, I heard some punches and kicks, I put the case down in the kitchen as I took my gun out and peeked through a door that led to the lobby, I opened the door and went for attack I kicked the guy who was lying on the floor trying to get up to hit Justin.

I turned around to see if Justin needed help but he had it all under control, he beat three guys so I don't think he need my help.

We both breathed fast. "Done?" I asked "Yup." Justin shrugged as he wiped away the blood from his lip with the sleeve of his shirt. It started piping and the alarm went on "Shit, we need to go." I said I ran back to the kitchen and took the case as I saw one of the guys I beat. Justin ran in after me but stopped when he saw the guy.

"Put the case down." He said sternly as he tried to hold the gun up with one hand cause the other one was broken. I slowly but safely put the case down but at the same time with my other hand I took my gun out of and shot him.

"Run!" I shout to Justin

I took the case with me and we ran out from the kitchen in the backyard and ran back to our van again.

I opened the door to the van and Justin got in the passenger seat, he put the key in the ignition and started the engine and drove away from the hotels area even if we parked 30 metres away.

"I shouldn't have shot him." I said as I sat beside Justin in the front seat "It was an emergency." He said as he concentrated on the road the whole time looking back to see if we weren't followed.

"But Biggie said no shooting." I said as I opened the black case and saw all the beauty. "Do you really listen to that prick?" Justin asked as he slowed down a bit knowing we were safe no one was following. I furrowed my eyebrows together "What do you mean? He teach me all these stuff I do now and can do now." "So did Smole with me, if I get shot he don't care so I take the risks." He shrugged, when I thought about it, he was right. I should be like him, hah just kidding. But he's true though.

~Bad end I know.. But yeah finally this story is getting some reads! I love you! Keep voting, reviewing, reading, do whatever you want you still make me happy~