11. "What the..!"

Previously:

He shrugged, when I thought about it, he was right. I should be like him, hah just kidding. But he's true though.

_____________________________

"Here's the money." I said handing the bag to Smole. "Nice, good job."

"Now what?" I asked.

"Now take the money, buy normal clothes, new phones but keep the old ones to call us when you get more information. Buy new things, things teenagers usually buys." Smole said

I laughed and looked at Justin, to see if he understood any of this Smole just said, but he didn't either.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked back at Smole.

"Want to know the reason why you two are going to work together?"

"Yeah?"

"Well.. On the school you two are going on-" I was just about to cut him off but he continued "There is a girl you need to get to know better, but first of all you need to get some friends or I don't know, just get to that girl." He handed me a photo of a blonde chick with blue eyes. "Me? on a school? Pft," I paused "there is no way in hell I'm going back to that shitty place" I shrugged as I threw the photo away and landed on the table in front of me. "The price will be good, I swear." Bigge said

"What is it?" Justin asked

"New big house, 5 fancy cars, 50k grand every month, is that enough?" Justin widened his eyes, he didn't even think twice before he accepted the deal, I was still doubting, what if he just tricks us? Every since the thing Justin said back in the van, I've thinking about these past years when Bigge actually held his promises.

"So Kayla, what do you say?" Biggie asked, I shrugged "I'll think about it."

"C'mon!" He begged

I was still doubting but accepted the deal "Okay."

"Good! Now go shopping and I'll text you the location to your house."

"Wait, we're going to live together?" Justin asked

"Yeah, but you have to keep low profile. Don't get so much attention in the school, don't be the popular kids, okay?" He ordered, we nodded and grabbed the bag with money.

Kinda weird that we didn't protest this time..

We walked out of the warehouse and unlocked the van, Justin got in the passage seat and me on the other side. "What if his lying?"  I asked Justin as he started the car "What? Who?" He arched a brow "Bigge, about the money and shit?"

"If he does.. I'll kill him." He said like it was the obvious thing in the world

I laughed "You read my mind."

He laughed and smiled at me, I smiled back and looked away, blushing. He is kind after all, even if he calls me "bossy bitch" he's nice. He is so beautiful too, I love his personality even if I don't know so much about him, he seems like one of those people who puts the ones he loves first. He is hot to be honest.. And I love his eyes, I could stare in them all day- what the actual fuck, Kayla?

"So tell me a little about yourself.. I know we don't know each other personally but I thought it would be a good idea and-" I stopped cause I realised I was talking too fast and too much. He laughed

Oh my god, his laugh. Let me die please.

"Okay since you asked nicely this time." He said "What? Didn't I ask nicely before?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion

"Well.. You sounded too cocky." He chuckled

"What!?" I giggle and playfully this his arm.

"Okay so.. I'm from a small town in Canada, called Stratford-" He stopped

I mentioned him with my hand to talk on "I don't know what to say.. Ask me questions and I'll answer them all." He chuckled

"Okay then.. Where's your family?" I asked happily, his grip tightened around the steering wheel as he clenched his jaw. To be honest I got kind of scared, I've never been afraid of anyone.. But this dude.. Damn...

He was still not answering so I kept quiet and stopped asking questions, even thought it only was one.. But I was curious, why did he get so angry, as I saw from my point of view, when I mentioned his family?

I had to ask

"So... Were you going to answer the question or..?"

All of sudden I felt the car stop and I almost flew out of the car window, some cars were hooting, wanting us to continue driving. "What the..!" I turned to face him as he looked at me, his eyes were completely black, he breathed heavily "Some things you don't have to know." He said sternly, I furrowed my eyebrows together. "Geez, chill your tities, it was just a question." I leaned back against my seat and kept my gaze on the road.

He put his foot on the gas pedal and speed up, he drove faster then the speed limit and parked in the parking lot behind a shopping mall. He got out and slammed the door, I flinched a bit, cause of his sudden movement as I walked out and closed the car door gently.

I ran up by his side and walked as fast as him, he was more calmed now and not angry anymore he was more like upset or something? I was worried, has his family done anything to him or..?

We walked inside of the shopping mall and he was acting normal. I swear this guys is bipolar, one minute he's angry, then he's sad, and then normal, boys are dumb, weird and shitty that's why I never trust any of them. Okay Biggie but his my boss so I should trust him, especially when it comes to money. You know.. Everyone wants money.

"This would look pretty on you" Justin all of sudden said, sweetness in his voice, I widened my eyes not in fear but in confusion. He really is bipolar.

~Sorry for the lame update... Keep commenting, voting, and just read.. yeah so, love you!~