5. ''I hate him.''

Oh my god... I should seriously stop talking to myself

_____________________________________________

''Well then, I thinks this is all'' Biggie said clapping his hands together as he smiled

''You sure?" I said

''Yes I'm sure Kayla.'' he said looking at me.

''Okay then...''

The awkward silence fell upon us. I can't stand silence but I don't wanna leave this place with ''rich-boy' here.

But that won't make any progress at all, cause I'll be living with him for thirty weeks so...

Let's just break the silence and get this fucking thirty weeks to start already.

''Okay, I would really like to stay and chat... but I'm tried as fuck and I want home, so Bieber come with me and you guys... just... don't come up with more surprises, I hate surprises.'' giving Biggie a death glare before turning around and walking straight to the front door, opening it before walking out to my car. I glanced back to see if the 'rich-boy' is coming, and he was.

Good, so that I don't have to call him like a lost puppy.

I opened the car door and got in. I started the engine as I waited for rich-boy to get in the car as well and a  bit for the car to warm up as rich-boy got in.

He open door and got in before closing it.

I put my foot on the gas pedal and started driving away from the warehouse.

I can't handle silence. I have to ask this motherfucker something.

''So... where you from?" I said not even bothering to look at him

''Stratford'' is all he could say. I could see it on his face that he doesn't like me.

''And where is that?"

''In Canada.''

with that the conversation ended. He picked up his phone from the left pocket

don't ask me how I know, I just look at him sometimes.

he got a message and opened it, I couldn't see what it was but the only thing I saw was that he was texting with obviously a girl cause it stood Jazmyn.

''Curious much?" he said smirking

''Ehm..'' that was then I realized that I was looking on his phone without thinking he would see that.

I brought my focus back on the road, and did that for the rest of the car ride.

I took a look at myself in the rear view mirror, I saw that my cheeks were pink...

Were I blushing? Oh god no...

-------------------

When we finally had reached my driveway, I parked the car and walked out, and rich boy did it at the same time. I locked my car and went to the front door. Unlocking it stepping inside as I kicked my shoes off.

I put the keys on a small table that was standing next to the door.

It can't be more awkward then it already is. I hate this. I hate everything.
I hate him.

~ Short chapter but I needed to update the story, it feels so naked without doing it. I promise I'll that the chapters will be longer and I'll try to update as much as I can, keep on voting commenting on this story. love you babes;* ~