9. "Remember Bryce?" i said.

Previously:

I sat on the end of the bed and put my underwear on, I went to the kitchen to go drink water, I went to my room again and lay back down on my bed. I made myself comfortable and then I heard a sound but I had such a bad headache so I ignored it and went back to sleep.

_____________________________________

***JUSTIN'S P.O.V***

I groaned and got up from the bed, and looked at the clock. It was 12pm.

Fuck, the mission.

I stood up from the bed and stretched out, I went to my drawer and took out a pair of new clothes and new underwear.

I went to the bathroom and the whole house was empty, I'm sure Kayla is still sleeping.

I put the shower on and took my my boxers off, since it was the only thing I had wear since the sex with Lexie. Damn the bitch was good.

I stepped inside of the shower and started shampooing my hair.

***KAYLA'S P.O.V***

I went to the kitchen to eat after my morning routines. I took out some cereals and milk from the fridge. I put the cereals in a bowl and then pour the milk. I looked at my watch on my wrist it was 7am. I better change now so I can come in time for the mission.

I went back to my room and changed into skinny black jeans and a white hoodie. I love hoodies.

I went to the hall to put my shoes on and then go to work, just as I was about to grab my white converse I saw some black high heels.

I don't remember I had some black high heels.

_____________________

"Where the fuck is he?" Biggie asked "I don't know." I shrugged "How the fuck don't you know? You two are living together." "But that doesn't mean I have to know what he does." "Listen Kalya.. You gotta open your eyes, Smole and Justin can betray us anytime." he grabbed my shoulders, shaking me up a bit like I had to wake up. "Then now you know why I don't want to work with anyone.."

He furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Remember Bryce?" I said, just mention his name made me feel broken on the in and outside. He thought about it first and when he remembered he scratched the back of his neck "Sorry.." he mumbled "Its okay, it won't happen again." "Come here." He said and hugged me.