15. "You ready- holy shit."

I turned the alarm clock off, groaning while rolling out of bed. I walked over to my body length mirror on the wall beside my bedroom's door. I was looking like shit, the ponytail I had put up yesterday day was now a mess the lanyard was gone somewhere in my bed my make up was all smeared out on my face.

I sighed, I hate school. I don't want to go there, i haven't been in school since my parents car crash. I hate all the people around, even though I haven't even seen how the school looks like I'm pretty sure there will be bitches, whores and god knows what more. They will judge you by just looking at your choose of clothes, the way you do your make up; basically the way you are.

I walked out from my room and to the bathroom next to the kitchen. I quickly got in and closed the door, for some reason I didn't want Justin to see how I looked like, specially when I'm looking like a mess.

Since when did I care about what he thought about me? Ugh.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, when i was done I combed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I went out from the bathroom and into the kitchen then I saw Justin sitting eating his breakfast while looking through his phone. "Good morning" I said, then I gave myself a confusing look. Why did I say that to him?

I turned towards him, hoping he didn't hear me but for my luck he did and he gave me the same confused look I gave myself just a minute ago. "Uhm.. Hey.." His voice trailed off, still in confusion. Damn that felt weird.

I didn't know why I walked in the kitchen so I went back to my room, pulling out a black t-shirt with ripped back taking my pj shirt off and then putting on a pair of white ripped jeans. I looked through my jeweller's taking out my shining gold watch and white pearl earrings. Last but not least, putting my hair in a high ponytail as usual.

God this is so girly, why do I even dress up this much? Its just some random kids, plus, I'm older than them so why should I impress? But of course there is something inside of us all that always has a part of impressing others. But I felt like this wasn't me.

I grabbed my make up kit that was laying next to my jewellery box. I grabbed my foundation tin as I poured some on the top of my hand, taking my brush smearing all the cream out on my face as I later put on some mascara and at the end adding eyeliner. I took one last look in the mirror, scanning myself from top to toe. I was actually happy with the results. I've always been insecure about my appearance, but this time.. I actually felt beautiful for the first time in a long, I remember whenever I called myself ugly my dad would always have this talk about that it's not always about the looks, you know parent talk..

Trying to convince you being beautiful no matter with or without makeup.

Before I walked out from my room I grabbed my phone from my bed, removing the charger from it as I stuffed it in my jeans back pocket. "You ready- holy shit" Justin said, I gave him a confused look by his sudden interrupt in his own sentence, "Uhm.. You ready?" He continued, scratching the back of his neck. I could tell it was awkward. I've never actually had a real conversation with him except the time in the van. It was fun, to be honest.

"Mhm" I mumbled, he grabbed the car keys for his car. Mirroring his actions as we walked out from the house. He walked to his car whole I was locking the front door.

Entering the car before buckling my seatbelt. "So.. This is what we'll have to do in.. twenty-eight weeks?" I stated, he nodded and letting out a chuckled right after, ''You are trying so hard to make a conversation"

I chuckled, "Well I need someone to talk to under all those weeks." , he thought about it then cocked his head to the side while shrugging meaning; I was right. "So.. Why are you up to all this.. killing people for a living?"

"Trying to get revenge on the one who killed my family."

"W-wait, your whole family?" He put extra emphasise in the words.

I nodded, "Wow. I'm sorry.. "

Great this conversation left me a speechless Justin next to me. But there was no time making a new one cause we had finally reached our school, but not exactly outside. We parked a few metres away, people can not see us together. I exited the car as I saw Justin driving away to the paring lot.

I walked pass some girl looking at me and laughing. I tried to ignore it when I heard whistles from the other side. I sighed as I entered the school. It was pretty big, lockers and classrooms filling the whole corridors, stairs leading up to another floor with more classrooms and lockers. The walls were painted in two half's one was green and one was blue, kind of boring blue not sticking out them same with the green colour.

"Hey you must be Chloe Jones, the new one." A tall brunette with sparkling blue eyes said, an overdose with mascara on her lashes. Her face was covered up with foundation, powder, rough and god knows what more. I smiled "Yeah, that's me"

"Well, I'm Kendra Henry, I'll be your guide through the day.", her high pitched voice squealed through my ears, this will be annoying listening to whole day. A door opened up behind me, seeing a tall figure I've seen before, dirty blonde spiked hair, I didn't realise until then how hot he looked. Black leather jeans with a v-necked T-shirt under his black cardigan. The hazle brown eyes sparkled even in the shadows.

My cheeks reddened from the thought I just had about Justin. I brought back my focus on the girl but then I caught her looking at Justin too, I can imagine her thoughts right now. Goddamn.

I cleared my throat that made her look back at me. I flashed her a fake smile, remembering her that I was here. She shook her head immediately and looked at some of her papers in her hands. Her eyes widened at something that was on the paper, the curiosity was killing me. "Uhm.. J-Jason?" She stuttered, as Justin came up to her, standing next to me. How can she find him- uhm never mind, he is attractive but not my type.

"Hi my name is Kendra Henry, I will be yours and Chloe's guide through the day." She smiled, shaking Justin's hand while she just greeted me with a smile. You could almost see the jealously in her look when she saw me.

"This way" She leaded. Me and Justin mirroring her actions, walking after her as I looked at Justin, wanting to burst out in laughs. I looked at him and he looked at me, I put my hand over my mouth trying to hold back my laughter and he just bowed down his head smiling like crazy.

Kendra stopped In front of a locker, she turned around as me and Justin acted all natural. She arched a brow as she handed me a key and I took it politely and then gave Justin the other one. Well this will be fun, having my locker next to this douche.

We unlocked our lockers and stuffed- well I stuffed my bag inside since Justin didn't have anything with him, except his jacket he held. It was pretty warm outside today, we didn't have to put on so much clothes.

~Sorry if there is any spellings mistakes but I'm to lazy to correct them, anyway hope you liked this chapter, I think its lame but whatever you don't even like this story so it doesn't matter, bye~