chapter 2

(Edited since first published)
-

George walked out of the uber without saying another word.

"Try and enjoy yourself tonight, even try your shot with Sophie!" Encouraged Wilbur, slightly punching George on the shoulder. George stayed silent, slightly mad at Wilbur for making him go to this stupid party.

They walked in and almost immediately Wilbur threw his hands in the air and started swaying his hips as his friends came up to him.

They walked off to play beer pong while George just stayed by Wilburs side, almost like his shadow, he knew no one there after all! George looked around, hoping to see Sophie, but she didn't come up to view.

After a few rounds of beer pong, George was fed up with Wilbur screaming cause of his stupid game, so he walked off and tried finding an empty room he could sit in.

He somehow managed to find a seemingly empty place and stumbled into the small backroom

There she was.

Kissing a tall blonde boy, with flowy hair, wearing gray sweatpants with a white t-shirt defining his abs.

He looked at both of them making out, in a little of a shock. they both stopped and the tall blonde asked, giving an annoyed face,

"Can we help you?" Questioned the blonde rather rudely,

George was still in shock even though he and Sophie weren't dating or even ever talked, he was still head over heals for her. Like a hallway crush, but way more attached.

He noticed she was wearing a black silky dress, which her blonde hair and green eyes complimented.

"Dude get out, you're creeping me out. you weirdo." He scoffed before looking back at sophie. What was this dudes issue? He had ruined his whole night!

He hadn't realized he was staring at them for that long though.

He shut the door and went back to Wilbur, on the verge of tears. Wilbur noticed there was something wrong even though he was drunk. George was usually really good at hiding his emotions, but not right now, over a stupid girl.

Pathetic, He screamed to himself in his head,

"Dude, are you okay?" said Wilbur in a surprisingly soft voice, one of genuine concern.

The tears were coming, and he definitely didn't want anyone seeing him cry. He pushed through plenty of groups of drunk college students to the bathroom that he thought no one was in. He closed the door and slid down the back of it, and whimpered into his knees.

She'll never love you George your just a weirdo, just like what that boy said. You're nothing but pathetic, his thoughts told him.

"Please just go away!" He yelled at the thoughts in his head, atleast he thought so. Instead he said it loud and clear for anyone outside the door to hear. Except there was someone inside the bathroom with him. Sapnap.

You could see the fear in George's eyes, he didn't want sapnap thinking he was a baby.
He was close with sapnap but he was still scared sapnap would make fun of him.

"Please don't speak about this to anyone,
Sapnap."

"Whats wrong dude?" Sapnap asked with genuine concern.

"Sophie was kissing this tall blonde dude." George sniffled,

"Oh yeah dream, he's my best friend, he gets all the girls." Sapnap chuckled forgetting that George was crying over him,

George groaned and whimpered more, "Has anyone ever told you that you're no good at comforting people?"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, uh-"

He wasn't good in situations like these.

"Hey, let's go get something to drink, make you forget about this."

George had never drank before but he gave in, surprising sapnap. George was usually a goodie-two-shoes.

"Bet, let's go.

George looked at himself in the mirror before deciding to leave. The tears that had threaten to spill out of eyes were noticeable. But it could also be mistaken as him being high, so he didn't pay much worry to it.

After they finally left the bathroom, Sapnap went and got a drink for George, and he surprisingly drank it. Wanting to make all these stupid emotions go away, he kept getting more drinks. Soon enough he was drunk. George being lightweight didn't help either.

By 10 pm he was making out with different girls every hour, making guys at the party jealous.

His almost blackout drunk brain decided to play spin the bottle. But because he was drunk, he didn't realize they were all guys, and the tall blonde was also there. George labeled himself as straight, he hadn't had much experience with either gender so he never thought about it.

"Your turn George." someone from around the circle reminded,

He spun the bottle, without a care in the world.

It landed on him, the tall blonde dude with flowy hair, almost covering his eyes.

George obviously didn't know what was going on, nor did the blonde, considering they were both drunk. They leaned in and kissed eachother without thinking. It lasted longer than a normal kiss, but did George or the blonde notice? No.

Before they realized it, they were in the tall blondes bedroom.

(750 words)

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LAST LINE 😭 ALSO IDK IF IM GONNA END UP WRITING SMUT OR NOT BUT- I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR! SORRY IT TOOK AWHILE TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT, IT ISN'T THE BEST EITHER BUT. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GO EAT AND DRINK SOME WATER PLEASEE!

anyway new chapter out maybe tmr?