chapter 10

( Edited since first publish )
———

After continuing small talk for another hour, they headed home. Once again, the ride back being silent.

———

*time pass 2 days*

Dream hadn't really talked to George ever since they went out to eat. They had small talk but that's about it.

George was glued to his phone, and Dream wondered why. He decided to knock on his door in hopes to get answers from George.

"Come in,"

"I have a question,"

"Go ahead,"

"What's up with you being stuck to your phone for the past few days?"

"Me and Serena have been texting a lot!"

Who's Serena?

"Who?"

"The nurse, remember when I got her snap when we went out to eat?"

"Oh. Right." Dream shut the door almost immediately. He wanted to go somewhere to be left with his feelings. Maybe not cry, but just be left alone.

He had an idea.

"IM GOING OUT!"

"When are you gonna be back?"

"Why does it matter to your, your obviously occupied with Serena?" Dream replied before he could stop himself, he regretted it almost immediately.

George didn't know how to reply, if he had said something rude back, he didn't know how Dream would take it in. But why does Dream care so much for Serena?

Dream got out the house as quick as he could to avoid the embarrassment he had caused himself. As soon as he got into the car he sighed, once again.

He turned on some music to distract himself and drove the rest of the drive in silence.

-

After about 40 minutes he was finally there. The place where it all happen. He sat down and looked up at the stars. Wishing George was laying on him again.

He wouldn't ever let himself cry or even tear up over George again. Frankly, he was pathetic! (A/N: you aren't pathetic for crying, it's alright to cry<3)

Was he really? No of course he wasn't. Or was he?

Dreams phone starting buzzing, snapping him back into reality. A name popped up on the screen.

It was George. He almost didn't answer until his finger answered the phone for him. Almost like his finger had a mind of its own.

"What?" He said before George could say anything,

"Are you okay? Sounds like you've been crying"

He didn't wanna answer the question,

"What do you want?"

"Uh." He was confused why Dream was being so sharp,

"George what?"

"I'm going to Serena's," George finally spit out,

"Ok? And why should I care?"

George was done with his bullshit,

"Clay. What the fuck is your problem with Serena? Why do you hate her so much?" Fuck he shouldn't have said that, he'll definitely blow up on him now,

Dream snapped, "I DON'T KNOW GEORGE, MAYBE BECAUSE I KINDA SORTA GREW AN ATTACHMENT TO YOU THE FIRST SECOND I SAW YOU, AND YOU DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING?"

Shit oh my god, that wasn't supposed to come out, he's gonna hate me now. You're such an idiot Dream.

He ended the call before George could reply with anything. He hoped George would call back, but he didn't.

So for now, he was left with his thoughts, just like how he wanted.

———
a/n

HELLLOOO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY, ALSO SCHOOL IS STARTING BACK UP SOON SO I WONT BE UPDATING EVERY SINGLE DAY, MAYBE EVERY OTHER DAY THOUGH! ALSO GUYS?!! WTHHH 10K READS?? YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY YOU ALL MAKE ME! <3

have you ate and drank water today? if not go do, you can do this :) your appreciated more than you know. your amazing and absolutely valid. if you need someone to talk to, please please please, don't be afraid to message me. i promise i will listen and try my best to help you out. i love you more than you know :)

have a good rest of your day/night <3

(581 words)