chapter 7

(Edited since first published)
-
-

Before Dream could blink, a car sped into George's side of the car.

—————
Vote?

Dream woke up, bright lights shining onto him him. It hurting his eyes from how bright they were. As his eyes adjusted to the lights, he realized where he was and got up in a rush.

"Clays awake!" A nurse shouted.

She quickly sat him back down and started asking him a few questions.

"How are you feeling?" "What's your name?" "What's your moms name?" "Who was in the crash with you?" that's when Dream realized George wasn't anywhere in the room.

"Where's George?" Dream asked before answering another question.

"He's not in good shape, he should be fine though, now back to the questions—"

"I need to see George, Now." Dream cutoff the nurse.

"I'm afraid you can't right now, as soon as we figure out if you're okay, you can see him."

-
*After the questions and little check ups they were done*
-

"Sir I think you should be able to go see your friend now," she offered a warm smile.

"Thank you," Dream tried to give one back, he was still worried sick.

"Stay out here for a second, I just need to check if he's fine with visitors."

Dream wiped his tear away, as he heard muffled voices. The nurse gestured it was okay for Dream to come in.

Dream ran in and silently screamed "George, oh my god, are you okay, I'm so so sor—"

"Do I know you?"

Dream tilted his head, praying that George was joking.

"George, I-"

The nurse stood at the doorway confused.

"He remembers his family, maybe not his friends. I'll be right back."

Dream buried his face in his hands, He hadn't made much memories with George but he didn't wanna loose the ones he already had. He knew George was different.

George weakly reached out to Dreams hand.

"I don't remember you now, but I promise I will soon, if it really means that much to you, i'm willing to stay with you until I do?"

"No it's fine, you need to go back your—"

George interrupted, "No please, I insist"

Dream smiled and nodded. He wanted to hug George but he wasn't sure if it would make George uncomfortable. So he just started small talk.

-
YOU GUYS, 5K READS???! I LOVE YOU ALL DO MUCH, I NEVER EXPECTED FOR THIS BOOK TO GET THIS MANY READS. AND I KNOW I SAY THIS EVERY CHAPTER BUT I. CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE AND LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! <33

have you ate and drank water today, if not please go do! <3 I love you so much and your doing amazing :). your appreciated more than you know and your valid. your never alone, if you need someone to talk to, please don't be scared to dm me and i will reply as fast as i can. you can do this <3 i love you more than you know

have a good rest of your day/night <3