chapter 11

( Edited since first publish )

Dream woke up with bottles of alcohol around him, he rubbed his eyes to make sure it was actually alcohol bottles that laid on the coffee table next to him,

What happen last night?

His head throbbed, he guessed because of the alcohol in his system.

He decided to call him, oblivious to what happen last night. He tried his hardest to remember everything while the phone rang in the background.

George didn't answer, he was more than confused, honestly concerned. Maybe it was because it was quite early in the morning, atleast for George. It was only eleven, he hadn't ever noticed George waking up at this time.

He got up and cleaned his guilty mess before going back to his room and trying to remember everything that went on last night, again.

Did I do something wrong? Maybe that was why George wasn't answering.

All he remembered is that George had went to Serena's house,

Dreams eyes widened.

Shit.

Oh my fucking god, I accidentally confessed everything to him. Oh my god he definitely hates me now. Shit what do i do.

He was panicking, he didn't have much left of George and he was sure now he had completely lost him.

He felt like crying, but nothing came out. He didn't know what to feel

———
*Time pass 8 hours*

George still wasn't home, he was concerned, but he was to intimated to call him.

As he was stuck in his thoughts of all the possibilities of what could've happen to George he heard the door open and slam shut.

What the hell was that? Hopefully it was George but George never slams the door?

He carefully walked out of his room to see who it was, it indeed was George. But something was definitely off about him. He was wobbly?

"George, are you okay?" Dream replied, concerned for the boy,

What the hell did this dude do last night-

"Aha.."
It was a drunk laugh.

"George what the fuck, where the hell have you been?"

"At Serena's" He wobbled to Dream looking him up and down, smirking.

"George, seriously, it's late. You should get to bed," Dream took George's wrist, attempting to take him to his room.

"But Dreammm." George said dragging Dreams name out, "I don't want my room, I want you."

Dream wasn't gonna do anything with George because he was drunk, he hadn't had his consent. But before he could answer, George pulled Dream in,

Dream could feel Georges eyelashes on his cheeks (the one on his face 😭), chests touching, but Dream knew this wasn't right. George was drunk, it didn't mean anything.

Dream pulled away,

"George, we cant do this right now." Dream looked down, disappointed he let it happen in the first place.

"Pleaseeee come onnnnn. It won't hurt you." George grabbed Dreams wrist, and headed into George's room.

What do I do? do I let this happen?

With all of George's strength, he threw Dream on his bed and laughed.

He slowly got on top of dream and started kissing his neck before Dream could realize what was happening.

As Dream came back from his shock, he noticed the whole situation.

"George, cmon." He gently pushed George off.

"Dude, cmon. I know you want it." He said smirking.

"Not right now. Go to sleep, you need it." He smiled faintly and shut off George's lights.

He felt mad with himself. Why did he let him do it? It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let it happen. Now he will actually never forgive me.

———

a/n

SERIOUSLY GUYSSS WTHHH, ALREADY AT 11k READS??? THANK YOU SOO MUCH. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU KNOW. READING YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY SO MUCH BETTER <3

how was your day today? I hope it was good, if not don't be afraid to message me :) did you eat and drink water today? if not go do! even if it's something small, you can do this <3
your absolutely amazing and valid, always remember that :)

Also guys go read  @Aka_Void 's stories! They're writing skills are wayy to good! Please please please consider reading it. They deserve more than they have! <3

have a good rest of your day/night

(626 words)