chapter 21

TW: EATING DISORDER ( skip if you need to<3)

*This whole chapter will be Georges POV*

When George got to Serena's house he noticed some things out of the ordinary.

High heels? Serena never wore high heels, and they were far to big for her feet. Maybe she got the wrong size. George thought to himself, But she wasn't the one to wear high heels. He brushed it off,

But she got more protective over certain things.

She would do stuff for him all of a sudden, not letting him go into her closet, what was there to hide?

George noticed a hair-band with brown hairs sticking on it. She probably just had a friend over, right? right. He was over thinking it.

He just couldn't stop thinking about it though, so he decided to ask. Serena was always very defensive when he asked certain questions, he was honestly terrified it wouldn't end well, but he asked anyway,

"Serena?"

"Yeah baby?"

"What's with the high heels, you never wear high heels? Also the hair-hand with brown hairs on it? Was a friend over or, do you have something to tell me?" He thought maybe Serena was bi or lesbian?

"GEORGE!", he flinched from her sudden aggression,

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK I WOULD CHEAT!?" Her face was becoming red quickly, maybe from embarrassment or anger?

you were overthinking it, she just had a friend over George..

"Your right babe, you would never cheat, I'm so sorry I would ever think that." He went up to her to hug her, but she pushed him away. "Tears" started flowing and she ran off to the bathroom and slammed the door shut,

"Baby, please. I'm sorry" George apologized.

"Go home." She didn't take the apology.

"Baby please, I'm really really sorry" No reply from Serena. "Okay, fine. I'll go home, text me if you need anything" He tried to smile, but it failed.

He packed his things and asked Dream to come pick him up.

*time pass 10 minutes*

"At this point, I should just buy you a car." He laughed, but George didn't,

Dream realized something was wrong and it wasn't the time to joke around, "Sorry, What happen?" George stayed silent for a few seconds before answering, "I accused her of cheating, and she lashed out and locked herself in the bathroom."

"Well is she cheating?"

"I don't know. She wouldn't cheat though, right?" George questioned,

"Why are you asking me, I wouldn't know. Your dating her unfortunately" Dream mumbled the last part.

George didn't answer but looked out the window for the rest of the ride.

He thought of something, He would go to Serena's house with flowers and small gifts and apologize!

Hopefully it works, he thought to himself.

———

*Two days later*

George still hadn't apologized to Serena, but he was positive he would do it after his memory appointment tomorrow.

"Hey remember, your appointment is tomorrow."

"Yeah I remember."

"Have you ate today" Dream tried to start a conversation.

"No." George mumbled.

"George, please."

George didn't reply.

"I'll eat with you if it helps?"

George smiled and nodded.

"Ill go make some Brunch, go sit on the couch and watch some TV or something," He smiled back at George. George got up from bed and sat on the couch,

"Avocado toast or, eggs and bacon?"

"Avo toast please." He smiled at Dream,

Dream continued to then make the avocado toast, making it absolutely perfect, just like George.

He smiled at the thought of George, he was never religious, but he prayed this "dose" would actually work, though he had very little hope.

"Foods ready!" Dream notified George, he then set the table, and sat down, George got up from the couch and sat down as-well.

He knew George was going to have a hard time eating, still not knowing the reason why, but he didn't asked because he didn't wanna make George upset, so he simply asked him, "Here, let's have the first bite together, okay?"

George simply nodded, Dream counted down and they took their first bite together. Dream was more than happy, he was proud of George.

He wanted to hug George so tight that he couldn't breathe. He wanted to say I love you, but he couldn't.

——————

a/n

helllooo, how are you today? i hope your good, if not don't be afraid to message me (:. also i'm not 100% sure if it lets you message me if i'm not following you back, so could someone try for me?

also have you ate and drank water today? if not go do so! even it still something small, i'm still proud of you:) if you cant eat anything rn, come back later and try again if you'd like <33
just remember your absolutely amazing and valid, i'm so proud of you. i know we can get through this, and we're gonna do it together. i promise i will never leave your side, keep going (: i love and appreciate you more than you know. i know times may be hard right now but it gets better i promise. i love you <3

have a good rest of your day/night

(please lmk if i forgot any tw's and don't be afraid to point out typos. also this book is close to an end!)