chapter 12

( Edited since first publish )

Vote?

Dream woke up around 9am, the modern apartment dead silent. The first thing he could think of was George, was he home?

He slowly tip-toed to George's room to check if he was there, He was but he wasn't awake.

He didn't know how to feel about last night. Would George remember? If he did, he shuttered at the thought of him knowing how bad of a person he was,

Its all your fault Dream, you shouldn't have let it happen.

Dream was honestly hoping for George not to talk about it when he woke up. So he went to make breakfast to distract himself.

He grabbed a pan and a couple eggs. As he dropped the egg in the pan, he heard the little sizzles, then a door opened up behind him.

He looked back and there was George. He walked up to Dream, rubbing his neck, his head down.

He definitely remembers.

"I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry, it was all my fault. I shouldn't have let it happen."

"Dream please. I was drunk, it was definitely my fault."

"George you didn't know any better, I was sober. I should've known."

"Dream-"

"George, seriously."

They both went silent.

"Either way, last night meant absolutely nothing to you." Dream mumbled

George didn't know how to respond to that.

Did it mean something? no it didn't. I like Serena right? Yeah.. right, George thought.

"Um well, I'm gonna go to Serena's soon."

"K."

George went off to his room and got ready.

He had so much to think about. Serena was really nice, and they're now starting to talk.

Soon enough, they would be in a relationship. Everything with him and Serena was going really fast. He didn't really know if he liked how fast things were moving.

After George was done changing, he went to the living room and waited for Serena to come get him.

But he still had so many questions about last night.

What did it mean to Dream?

"George, she's here.", George snapped back into reality.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. Uh, bye."

Dream didn't reply, but went into his room. He looked around and noticed his Electric guitar. He never really played it, but he was relatively good at it. He had an idea

He'd write a song for George, even if George would never heard the song. It would still be his song.

(393 words)

a/n

sorry this chapter is really short! BUT WERE GROWING SO FAST, ALMOST AT 14k READSSSS????!!! i love reading your guys comments more than anything, and i always look forward to it!

also have you ate and drank water today? if not, go do so! even if it's something small, i know you can do this :) i love you and your absolutely amazing and valid, always remember that. if you need it, please feel free to dm me, i will answer you and try my best to help you out<3 i love you more than you know and your absolutely appreciated by many :)

have a good rest of your day/night :)